Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
biggest disease is ignorance

If the virus didn't spread so easily, I wouldn't care at all about these idiots getting cleared out and reducing the population of ignorant people in this country. Unfortunately we have to be in close proximity to these reckless morons who don't give a @#$@ about spreading it to others. "We're not high risk, @#$@ old people, Spring Break 2020 is a movie!"

We obviously talking bout if streets start running wild lmao.

We needa stay strapped regardless the neighbor next to me had some goons ransack his place bout 4 months ago. Middle of the day too
I feel you but dude you quoted was talking about an earlier post where he wanted to stay strapped for people sneeze and cough reaction.

Most busiest intersection hella empty. Asked Filipino toll dude 5 dolla, he said 50 lol.. good to see folks not trippin trippin
A5463434-5015-4ED7-A405-162665533185.jpeg

bayboi :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

do you know how many refineries there are in the harbor area?
they been burning off excess crap and polluting the neighborhoods there for ****ing decades

weird smells aint nothing new in the area
i know the wilmas area very well

haha

nah this was different... it smelt like actual CRAP even the guy next to me said it smelt like Shiiii

I think I’m done opening this thread for the foreseeable future. Don’t need to make my anxiety even worse. If something actually legitimately important happens then I’ll hear about it when it does.

40 new cases in Louisiana since this morning's update
Total of 280 cases and 7 deaths
196 cases and 6 deaths are in New Orleans

The U.S. Congressman who tested positive for coronavirus participated in House votes on Friday 3/13, one day before he developed symptoms

Imaging finishing up the semester online then, having to worry bout Starting/finding a job when everything on lockdown :smh: ...This combo is hard enough when you can really move around and see ppl so that’s super tough
My current situation. Tryna find something more in my degree field and I can’t work at my current job due to this

Back
Top Bottom