Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dispatch trucks, sometimes drive trucks, set up events.

Bars, pipe and drape, furniture.

A lot of dishware at these events are rented.

Did that too.

Usually have like 7 26 foot box trucks deliver to the Kentucky Derby.

That's dead until September.

P&G throw parties all the time.

I'm talkin airport hanger parties.

Dead.

Weddings at prime locations.

Dead!
Dang ....

You said you drive trucks, you might want to see if any trucking company is hiring, there's a big demand right now ....

Since I've got nothing to do but sit around and think, I've been realizing how grateful I am for this website. This **** has been a part of me for over half my life even though I haven't always been a frequent user since day 1 and I don't always engage in convos and discussions but I've seen things on here that get me doing deep dives and critically thinking about my life, society, culture, the roles that I and others play in all those, etc. I come across things that have me in ****ing tears uncontrollably laughing, basically running the whole gamut.

I was reading an article today about the benefit of having an online community during these times which got me thinking, Outside of my immediate family and a couple really close friends, I'm more familiar with some screen names on here than most things in my life. And that's kinda wild to think about.

I guess I'm just saying, I hope for the absolute best for all y'all and y'alls loved ones.

same bro. NT is a godsend right now. so much info being shared on here and in turn, im sharing that with my fam/friends. much love to everyone on here. salud.

I had to drop off and pick up medication and the world around me is making me feel like I'm overreacting.

It seemed like everyone was out and about ... maybe I just expected to see a ghost town.

I even went thru the carwash for a chance of feeling normal.

You are a little - tried to tell you but it’s nothing wrong with being careful.

Life keeps going on fam.

With that being said, heading for sushi. Trying to support local Asian business right now :lol:

so 2 of my trucks got loads for dollar general on them , while on the road the rates got bumped up and my delivery time got bumped as well. Made an extra 800 and got pushed up a day ., shows me this is gonna be the norm for the next few months.

load was from kimberly clarke corp so tp , paper towels , kleenex , mask and etc.

Last edited:
Most busiest intersection hella empty. Asked Filipino toll dude 5 dolla, he said 50 lol.. good to see folks not trippin trippin
A5463434-5015-4ED7-A405-162665533185.jpeg

If they only realized how much of florida is nothing but retired people. If there were anywhere you would hate to have the virus spreading it would be Florida

This is what I am scared of having an elderly relative in Florida. These kids don't care and are going to recklessly hurt so many people.

I had to drop off and pick up medication and the world around me is making me feel like I'm overreacting.

It seemed like everyone was out and about ... maybe I just expected to see a ghost town.

I even went thru the carwash for a chance of feeling normal.
Stay smart.

I’m guessing they represent a large contingent across the country. You’ll never get though to some people

giphy.gif

My city issued a "shelter in place" order today...

Only 2 confirmed cases in the whole county, but I can appreciate that they're being proactive.

ABBOTT RECEIVES FDA EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION AND LAUNCHES TEST TO DETECT NOVEL CORONAVIRUS

- The test will be used on the company's m2000 RealTime system that is currently available in hospitals and molecular laboratories in the U.S.
- Abbott shipping 150,000 laboratory tests immediately; tests already sent to hospital and academic medical center labs in 18 states including Illinois, California, New York, Massachusetts and Washington
- Company scaling up production at its U.S. manufacturing location to reach capacity for 1 million tests per week by end of March

this is so fake My Gawd....

I ain't testing for no fake disease because I might come up positive...

BTW I remember a few weeks back when the Chemtrails were off the hook in Wilmington CA at my storage... the whole city seemed to smell like SHIIIII

I thought it was the guy next to me's storage unit... I thought he had dead bodies in there...

I'm naturally paranoid

but yeah Corona Virus' have been found in Cat **** as early as 1982

My faith in humanity (and the millennial generation which i'm also a part of) is shook.

They're likely more of the gen Z variety but either way youth and ignorance is a reckless pairing. It tends to make individuals feel invincible and more importantly lack empathy for others. I've been there before. Thankfully reality set in before any detrimental life-long decisions were made.

this is so fake My Gawd....

I ain't testing for no fake disease because I might come up positive...

BTW I remember a few weeks back when the Chemtrails were off the hook in Wilmington CA at my storage... the whole city seemed to smell like SHIIIII

I thought it was the guy next to me's storage unit... I thought he had dead bodies in there...

I'm naturally paranoid
do you know how many refineries there are in the harbor area?
they been burning off excess crap and polluting the neighborhoods there for ******* decades

weird smells aint nothing new in the area
i know the wilmas area very well

Back
Top Bottom