Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
[RTRS] 10 Feb - FIRST CASE OF CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - LOCAL MEDIA

My thing is, how in the world does someone has it undetected for all this time???

Like this been a thing for a while, they have done a pretty good job with quarantining people coming from abroad. How this person in SD go so long undetected? Especially knowing just because you dont show symptoms doesnt mean it's not contagious.

Crazy

My thing is, how in the world does someone has it undetected for all this time???

Like this been a thing for a while, they have done a pretty good job with quarantining people coming from abroad. How this person in SD go so long undetected? Especially knowing just because you dont show symptoms doesnt mean it's not contagious.

Crazy

Update on this. The person in SD that has it is one of the people that came in on the flights that are coming into Miramar Air Base

CVS pharmacy are out of stock in most all stores. Can't order and if store has stock it's being limited to 1 per household. Here in FL stores are starting to put signs up on stock being very low and/or none available.

"According to UC San Diego, hospital officials were informed by San Diego Public Health that four patients being evaluated for the virus tested negative. At the direction of the CDC, all four individuals were discharged and sent back into quarantine at MCAS Miramar.
The hospital says the CDC later advised public health officials that, upon further testing, one of the four patients tested positive for coronavirus. The individual was "returned to UC San Diego Health for observation and isolation until cleared by the CDC for release."
The patient is said to be in good condition."

If UCSD Med got fooled by that incubation period...

"Incubation period of nCoV may be longer than you expect. A woman in North China's Shanxi Province was diagnosed with nCoV 42 days after returning from Wuhan." State Media

[RTRS] 10 Feb - FIRST CASE OF CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - LOCAL MEDIA

Yup I was thinking of ordering Chinese food, then my little brother remind me of the corona virus ,in China so I canceled lol ... The hate is real right now in Chinese restaurants. People are boycotting cuz of the corona virus . This is gonna hurt Chinese restaurants business across the USA ..

Yup I was thinking of ordering Chinese food, then my little brother remind me of the corona virus ,in China so I canceled lol ... The hate is real right now in Chinese restaurants. People are boycotting cuz of the corona virus . This is gonna hurt Chinese restaurants business across the USA ..

Same here. I was craving hotpot, then saw that a family of 5 got cNoV in China eating at a hotpot restaurant. Will wait it out a bit.

Same here. I was craving hotpot, then saw that a family of 5 got cNoV in China eating at a hotpot restaurant. Will wait it out a bit.
Yup I’m from NYC Chinatown downtown was looking like a ghost town makes sense now , I was like why is it so dead , is usually a busy area business definitely gonna take a hit ..

Yup I’m from NYC Chinatown downtown was looking like a ghost town makes sense now , I was like why is it so dead , is usually a busy area business definitely gonna take a hit ..

Exactly. I walk by there a few times a week and it's eerily quiet. Even my usual sushi spots are empty.

Which ones did you get?

A38FF0C3-85E9-4789-8DF6-4C07E33B0B7D.jpeg

CVS pharmacy are out of stock in most all stores. Can't order and if store has stock it's being limited to 1 per household. Here in FL stores are starting to put signs up on stock being very low and/or none available.

Try auto parts stores or online, plenty still available

Went to my favorite Chinese restaurant in Fremont, CA and my friend and I were the only 2 people in there. Nearby spots looked empty too. For anyone familiar with the Bay Area, you know how big the Chinese community is there. Felt so bad for the staff ...

I thought people were above this but apparently not. Got dudes on my IG who drink heavily and do hard drugs on a daily basis talking about being scared of coronavirus. Come on man, you guys are much more at the risk of dying from all the stupid $@&$ you’re into

When I ask my mainland friends about the virus, they always bring up the Flu statistics in the US.
Why is that??

not gonna lie, I haven't had Chinese food in a while. Was craving some salt and pepper spicy pork chops this weekend and said nahh.

I actually try my best not to eat eat out at this time of the year. Too many food handlers getting sick these days. Went to my local bagel shop on Sunday and in line, heard a worker cough out back and i left. I hate being sick!

I sit here as i feel a sore throat creeping on.

not gonna lie, I haven't had Chinese food in a while. Was craving some salt and pepper spicy pork chops this weekend and said nahh.

I actually try my best not to eat eat out at this time of the year. Too many food handlers getting sick these days. Went to my local bagel shop on Sunday and in line, heard a worker cough out back and i left. I hate being sick!

I sit here as i feel a sore throat creeping on.
According Too Dr Peter Lin is ok too eat the foods because he says acids in your stomach will destroy the virus .. Here’s the YouTube link
At 9:50 he explains it so I guess people panicking for no reason when it comes down too Food .. Me personally I wouldn’t take the risk lol

I thought people were above this but apparently not. Got dudes on my IG who drink heavily and do hard drugs on a daily basis talking about being scared of coronavirus. Come on man, you guys are much more at the risk of dying from all the stupid $@&$ you’re into

Dudes will give a random Chinese person the side eye of fear if they cough in public but will smash a random chick raw 15 min after bagging them in a dive bar

CORONAVIRUS FOUND IN JAPAN EVACUEES WHO INITIALLY TESTED TWICE NEGATIVE

Coronavirus in Africa - Russia State Media

GERMANY REPORTS OUTBREAK OF HIGHLY PATHOGENIC H5N8 BIRD FLU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom