Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
although those numbers are staggering. the flu can be controlled. this is a new virus that is unknown and if it is true that 40k have died since November, is that nothing something alarming? I hope it is not true, but if that is the case that will shake up the world.

I feel most people that are taking the side of 'well 38k die from the regular flu annually' are not considering it a threat until it actually will wreck havoc upon your life and the people around you. However, i get it though, i think that is most human consciousness, you kind of just sweep things under the rug until it finally comes knocking on your door.
For me, this is terrifying. We’ve known that one of these viruses will break out at any point. However, there is no vaccine. There’s nothing I can really do. I will continue to take precautions. Freaking out won’t help me.

I tried to told y'all.

Some of y'all still on that "this is no more serious than the seasonal flu" BS. Most of the people that repeat this rhetoric are health care professionals too.

"Everybody freaking out for no reason"

"It's not that serious"

I'm willing to bet the real death toll is in the thousands. It's been obvious from the start that China is suppressing the real numbers.

The one piece of information that does seem reaffirming is that most of the deaths are from Asian people.

So you don't need to be shook unless you're asian.

I'm Asian.
What did you gain from this?

I think the reason people mention the flu is that it regularly kills thousands of people every year. If you live in the United States, the flu is a greater threat to you.
I agree and I understand that we should be more concerned about what is the closest threat to our 'environment'. Then we should be more worries about public shootings or drunk drivers. Its just difficult to draw the line what is hysteria and precaution. i feel the bombardment of social media does not help :lol:

For me, this is terrifying. We’ve known that one of these viruses will break out at any point. However, there is no vaccine. There’s nothing I can really do. I will continue to take precautions. Freaking out won’t help me.
I completely agree. i take the same preventive measures to minimize my exposure. it is just difficult knowing that i have to fly quite often for work. so that is why i am proactive in these situations. i hope it does not become a catastrophic event because of the potential lies that have been said by the Chinese government.

Two passengers who arrived at Kolkata Airport from Bangkok have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, Airports Authority of India officials said on Thursday. With this, a total of three passengers have tested positive for the novel coronavirus in Kolkata.

Last edited:

Look at what they're doing (not saying).

Shanghai has 24 million people

Cute. They even got the (very likely) unlicensed soundtrack to match. China's blatant facade and showmanship is at times, child-like. Like some Tom & Jerry type of ish. They really think they got the world sold and we ain't seeing that noise for what it is, a smokescreen.

Last edited:

Coronavirus Could Infect Two-Thirds of Globe, Research Shows
source.gif

If folks out here with 0 travel history just up and start testing +ve, that's when I'll legit freak out.
Fr fr.

No panic needed if you're healthy, between ages 10 - 50.
COVID-19 is killing the elderly and people with pre-existing conditions.
For many who were diagnosed, they've stated that it was like a regular Cold.
Whether by nature, chance, or human bio-engineered...COVID-19 is designed to affect the elderly...as well as Influenza...but this thing is surgical.

I completely agree. i take the same preventive measures to minimize my exposure. it is just difficult knowing that i have to fly quite often for work. so that is why i am proactive in these situations. i hope it does not become a catastrophic event because of the potential lies that have been said by the Chinese government.
Yeah, I really hope these governments are all taking the necessary measures to prevent spread.

I’m worried about this virus I’m washing my hands more then ever before people looking at me like I’m crazy in my house ..

Back
Top Bottom