Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Japan has reported 4 new cases of coronavirus in the past few hours. In all 4 cases it's not clear how they were infected.

NEW: Japan reports another case of coronavirus in a man in his 20s; it's unknown how he was infected

A huge earthquake hit Japan's northern coast today, but there were no reports of serious damage or injuries and no danger of a tsunami, officials have said.

Last edited:
CHINA’S HUANGGANG CITY GOVERNMENT, NEAR CORONAVIRUS EPICENTRE, SAYS TO SEAL ALL RESIDENTIAL COMPLEXES AT START OF FEB 14

NEW: Huanggang, a city of 6 million people near Wuhan, will tighten its lockdown at midnight to ban people from leaving their home; basic needs will be provided by the local government

Last edited:
BREAKING: Dawu County in Hubei province announces "WARTIME" lockdown due to coronavirus, bans people from leaving their home

People who leave their home without permission will be detained, according to the announcement in Dawu County. It follows a similar announcement from Zhangwan District in Shiyan.

BREAKING: Dawu County in Hubei province announces "WARTIME" lockdown due to coronavirus, bans people from leaving their home

People who leave their home without permission will be detained, according to the announcement in Dawu County. It follows a similar announcement from Zhangwan District in Shiyan.

wait hold up so people can’t leave their homes now ? They gotta ask permission? People gotta work so I gotta asked permission to go too work ? How you sound wow that’s just ridiculous ... somebody gotta get to the bottom of this , I believe somebody poisoning these people .

wait hold up so people can’t leave their homes now ? They gotta ask permission? People gotta work so I gotta asked permission to go too work ? How you sound wow that’s just ridiculous ... somebody gotta get to the bottom of this , I believe somebody poisoning these people .

No. This is a more extreme Lockdown...a "Wartime" Lockdown. Nobody in or out. CCP officials weld doors shut and barricade main apartment building entrances shut with metal sheets. Officials "bring" them supplies...if they have time.
*I posted vid a few pages back

edit...That was NKorea who shot dead a patient who broke quarantine orders

Last edited:
I mean ... its humanly tragic to see but what other preventive measures are out there ?

Its extremely difficult to corral , but the strategy I see is to basically cut the spread down to as low as possible , let the infected come forward/get tested and try to wait it out for immunization ?

Its harsh but what other options do ppl have ?

Sn to post. I hear the lingo. What part of queens are you from?

U.S. DOES NOT HAVE 'HIGH CONFIDENCE' IN THE CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION COMING FROM CHINA - CNBC

Last edited:
One possible COVID-19 death in SKorea...male age 40-50.
No official announcement. Pending test results.
He used Qīngdǎo Liútíng Guójì Jīchǎng International airport Jan 31st.

I tried to told y'all.

Some of y'all still on that "this is no more serious than the seasonal flu" BS. Most of the people that repeat this rhetoric are health care professionals too.

"Everybody freaking out for no reason"

"It's not that serious"

I'm willing to bet the real death toll is in the thousands. It's been obvious from the start that China is suppressing the real numbers.

The one piece of information that does seem reaffirming is that most of the deaths are from Asian people.

So you don't need to be shook unless you're asian.

I'm Asian.

I tried to told y'all.

Some of y'all still on that "this is no more serious than the seasonal flu" BS. Most of the people that repeat this rhetoric are health care professionals too.

"It's not that serious"

I'm willing to bet the real death toll is in the thousands. It's been obvious from the start that China is suppressing the real numbers.

The one piece of information that does seem reaffirming is that most of the deaths are from Asian people.

I'm Asian.

since 2010, the seasonal flu kills 38k people on average annually in the US alone. let that sink in.

since 2010, the seasonal flu kills 38k people on average annually in the US alone. let that sink in.
although those numbers are staggering. the flu can be controlled. this is a new virus that is unknown and if it is true that 40k have died since November, is that nothing something alarming? I hope it is not true, but if that is the case that will shake up the world.

I feel most people that are taking the side of 'well 38k die from the regular flu annually' are not considering it a threat until it actually will wreck havoc upon your life and the people around you. However, i get it though, i think that is most human consciousness, you kind of just sweep things under the rug until it finally comes knocking on your door.

Totally correct. Influenza virus affects & kills exponentially more people. COVID-19 virus just adds to this figure. Now one must be wary of both. And gov't officials are publicly stating the possibility that COVID-19 is a Bio-Weapon.

I tried to told y'all.

"It's not that serious"

I'm Asian.
I think the reason people mention the flu is that it regularly kills thousands of people every year. If you live in the United States, the flu is a greater threat to you.

Back
Top Bottom