Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
90646844_10222737425850759_194867644086616064_n.jpg

Damn just checked lowest price for gas in my area is $1.89 :nerd:
I wonder if the price will keep dropping and if it does by how much

Ordered everyone to stay at home unless going out for essentials like medicine and food. Probably due to people here treating all this time off like a vacation and getting together at parks and beaches, even throwing parties. This was last Saturday at one at one of the most popular trails out here.

6a5fc24.jpg

Odds air travel will be as is, or worse than it is now, in July?

My personal guess is this thing will be far from over and travelling by plane, if it's possible, will be worse than it is today

Id prob even venture to say trying to travel on a plane for the remainder of the year is a wash, am I trippin?

My next trip is now Peru in September and I’m worried. Take from that what you will.

Ordered everyone to stay at home unless going out for essentials like medicine and food. Probably due to people here treating all this time off like a vacation and getting together at parks and beaches, even throwing parties. This was last Saturday at one at one of the most popular trails out here.

6a5fc24.jpg

Yo this wild. :lol:

Im all for going outdoors right now, but not like that.

what other “first world” country has a terrible healthcare system and so much gun violence that children worry about getting shot?
Violence isn't what makes a country 3rd world. There are 3rd world countries that have less violence than Canada. What makes a country 3rd world is it's lack of economics and industry. What makes America NOT a third world country is that you can start from nothing and be successful. There are millions of examples of this. This is something that is nearly impossible to do in a 3rd world country because there isn't enough opportunity, economics, or industry to support peoples ideas, hard work, or dreams. So you really live a life feeling day in and day out a sense of hoplesness for your future. Here, you have thousands, if not millions of avenues to become successful with just pure hard work. And if you have talent, even more of a chance to be successful. In a third world country you can have all the talent in the world and work as hard as possible and still have no opportunity to succeed. That's what immigrants mean when they talk about the promise of HOPE. That's why people come here. That's why my parents came here.

6a5fc24.jpg
Dat *** at the bottom left

Odds air travel will be as is, or worse than it is now, in July?

My personal guess is this thing will be far from over and travelling by plane, if it's possible, will be worse than it is today

Am I trippin?

I would agree with you anyone who’s traveling by plane is only looking for trouble

if anyone has plans to travel by airplane this year don’t do it

Back
Top Bottom