Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Word, I'm supposed to go to NY in July. I had been putting off coppin airline tickets when they were $1k roundtrip for me and my girl. Right now it dropped to like $350.

Theres no way this thing wraps up in 4 months though, right?

Word, I'm supposed to go to NY in July. I had been putting off coppin airline tickets when they were $1k roundtrip for me and my girl. Right now it dropped to like $350.

Wrapped up no, under control where life could be relatively normal yes.

That being said, you dont wanna come to NY in July. Hot as balls here. :lol:

don’t do it

im sure the Coronavirus is already in your state

none of us can get away from it

22E69D30-BDB6-4EEE-BE78-289B6061A082.png

Wrapped up no, under control where life could be relatively normal yes.

That being said, you dont wanna come to NY in July. Hot as balls here. :lol:

Lol I'm booked for a convention (which I'd be willing to bet will be cancelled/postponed anyway)

don’t do it

im sure the Coronavirus is already in your state

No question, I'm in Colorado

This is something that was planned well before all this **** started. At this point I'm in the camp that thinks travelling would be dumb af but still was trying to gauge things

Violence isn't what makes a country 3rd world. There are 3rd world countries that have less violence than Canada. What makes a country 3rd world is it's lack of economics and industry. What makes America NOT a third world country is that you can start from nothing and be successful. There are millions of examples of this. This is something that is nearly impossible to do in a 3rd world country because there isn't enough opportunity, economics, or industry to support peoples ideas, hard work, or dreams. So you really live a life feeling day in and day out a sense of hoplesness for your future. Here, you have thousands, if not millions of avenues to become successful with just pure hard work. And if you have talent, even more of a chance to be successful. In a third world country you can have all the talent in the world and work as hard as possible and still have no opportunity to succeed. That's what immigrants mean when they talk about the promise of HOPE. That's why people come here. That's why my parents came here.
Truth, if you've ever been to a 3rd world country you see that's there's a drastic difference between 1st world country and a 3rd world country. ****ty infrastructure, stray animals everywhere, crime being committed openly anywhere, self-governed neighborhoods, little to no government resources, kids working everywhere, laws being broken amongst all-classes of people, etc, etc. Our country isn't amongst the top when it comes to quality of life(places like Canada, Singapore, and the Nordic countries supports their citizens better IMO) but we are far from a third-world country.

Heard going just a few day without cigarettes improves your lungs a good amount. I was never a huge smoker, maybe 4-5 a day but in 30 now so, probably better to quit it now anyways.
I read something like this when I first quit and it was super motivating. Even after 20 minutes your health is starting to improve. Now is definitely a good time to quit.

lol when immigrants from 3rd world countries move the us, they laugh at what we think are harsh conditions (poor neighborhoods, our government not providing "enough" suppport, etc.)

This is one of the dumbest humans I've ever seen in my lifetime. And he just so happens to be the Commander in Queef. Trump administration is just a trash can fire. The entire era has been such an aneurysm..

On the flip side...america is soft af. It's been a week of quarantine. A week. Okay, like 8 days. And people are wining they're bored and miss going out to the bar and supperclubs. This **** is crazy. People all over the world are literally dying from the spread of this virus and people in the US are dying of boredom. Gimme a ****in break.

Too many large companies refusing to allow low wage employees to work from home. I just don’t see how these companies with hundreds or thousands of employees still coming in to work daily things will get better anytime soon.

Like I said earlier my new company who is a financial institution corporate headquarters has allowed about 1/2 the employees to work from home and the rest of us are still under one roof, but sitting 6 feet apart like it actually matters. Still hundreds of people sharing one entrance, same bathrooms, break rooms, elevators, conference rooms, etc.

Lol 3rd world countries are something different. It's hard to explain. Stuff you take for granted as a first world citizen aren't available in those countries. My extended family the Philippines live in a 'rich' neighborhood. I was surprised when they shut off the water on me after midnight when I was using the bathroom. I can only imagine how access to water is like for the poor over there.

Back
Top Bottom