Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t get why people like you love hyping up outliers as the norm. If most people aren’t talking this silly talk and they definitely aren’t don’t see why folks do this smh. If this is rampant in your circle that’s more a reflection on you sir.
Wait, where did I say that kind of thinking was the norm? BS is BS, regardless if 3 ppl say it or 1,000, I'm calling it out either way. If your sensitive to ppl calling out b.s, then that's more a reflection on you sir.

gktg6u22hlo41.jpg

Most of y’all on here are some self entitled holier than thou judgemental because my way is always right way people :lol:

Don’t pay them folks no mind - just post/answer the question and don’t take it personal.

Some people can’t help it. :lol:

There are a lot of people who believe they're at low risk and would rather get the virus but still be employed than not. I totally get that sentiment. Also a ton of workers here with visas, if they lose their job they have to upend their whole life. It's a tough situation

Yeah, the morality of that whole thing can be discussed in another thread but I honestly feel like that's where we're headed. By May when every place has done a few weeks of a strong "stay at home" advisory, I think everything will be back open, virus be damned.

Hopefully, there's been enough caution by those who've been practicing it to get that curve dropped.

...from the guy who tried calling me out. Ok lol.
I didn’t try anything just said you were being stupid hyping up the very small numbers just to feel important esp on something as silly as what you’re yacking about sir. You can have the last word sir because I’ve said my POV on it and we aren’t going to agree so no need to keep going back and forth messing up the thread.

Yeah, the morality of that whole thing can be discussed in another thread but I honestly feel like that's where we're headed. By May when every place has done a few weeks of a strong "stay at home" advisory, I think everything will be back open, virus be damned.

Hopefully, there's been enough caution by those who've been practicing it to get that curve dropped.
But will the people return? I feel that we might be dealing with this from a social standpoint for a long time.

still see plenty of people in the streets and in business that are still open. hope those folks are just getting their stuff and going home not just roaming around. local game store was packed with at least 10 people

But will the people return? I feel that we might be dealing with this from a social standpoint for a long time.

Like equality equality said, there's just so many factors involved and it's literally gonna be a choice between someone's livelihood and sickness/possible death for many people. I really think a lot of people would actually still be working had they not closed non-essential businesses.

But for now, all I can do is hope that the curve will have been shrunken enough between now and whenever Trump says all clear for businesses to stay open.

I really think this whole experience once the smoke clears will have changed our society and I don’t think it’ll be for the better, I think we as a collective will be even more paranoid being out in public or around others than we are now, our healthcare system has been wildly exposed too....I dunno man, we will eventually clear this hurdle but the damage will last a LOOONGGG TIME I think.
I think we'll be better. Better prepared, better organized, and better equipped to handle a surge like this. I'd imagine reserves of equipment to be tripled at least. They can still be cycled in and out to maintain readyness, and might've even create new jobs right there.

There will be better coordination between hospitals and hopefully better direction from gov't.

And Summer 2021 fitna be lit.

Last edited:
There are a lot of people who believe they're at low risk and would rather get the virus but still be employed than not. I totally get that sentiment. Also a ton of workers here with visas, if they lose their job they have to upend their whole life. It's a tough situation
I do as well, I just believe that sentiment is one that will cause this to continue on longer and cause more severity in the long run.

still see plenty of people in the streets and in business that are still open. hope those folks are just getting their stuff and going home not just roaming around. local game store was packed with at least 10 people
The fact that game stores are still packed right now is just mind blowing to me. You can buy all that online and it gets saved in the cloud for you forever. I get physical media, but for video games it makes no sense anymore unless you're buying some old disc that's not cloud based and if that's the case just stay home and wait it out and play the other million games you have on hand.

I think we'll be better. Better prepared, better organized, and better equipped to handle a surge like this. I'd imagine reserves of equipment to be tripled at least. They can still be cycled in and out to maintain readyness, and might've even create new jobs right there.

There will be better coordination between hospitals and hopefully better direction from gov't.
As long as Dump is still in office will never happen.

I didn’t try anything just said you were being stupid hyping up the very small numbers just to feel important esp on something as silly as what you’re yacking about sir. You can have the last word sir because I’ve said my POV on it and we aren’t going to agree so no need to keep going back and forth messing up the thread.
It's all good man.

Back
Top Bottom