Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok now this is the stuff nightmares are made of...
To be fair, Cruise Ships are specifically designed to be viral super incubators. They basically turned these floating prisons into COVID19 factories.

I just hope this disaster forces the US to provide people with universal health care. It won't happen now (though it can and should) but in the years to come hopefully a competent commander in chief will realize the need for it.

I also hope (long shot) that these dumb*** corporations realize you can't have an economy if the vast majority of the citizens are either out of work, sick, or dead. Who is gonna buy your products and services if they are destitute? When does common sense kick in for supposedly intelligent people?

I just hope this disaster forces the US to provide people with universal health care. It won't happen now (though it can and should) but in the years to come hopefully a competent commander in chief will realize the need for it.

I also hope (long shot) that these dumb*** corporations realize you can't have an economy if the vast majority of the citizens are either out of work, sick, or dead. Who is gonna buy your products and services if they are destitute? When does common sense kick in for supposedly intelligent people?

We are selfish by nature and will always take more than we are willing to give at all levels, doesn’t seem to change when you’ve reached a position where your decisions affect million lives...the more power and money these individuals have, the more they want to take from the powerless/poor.....This is how the hierarchy is maintained.

Peep our President, in the midst of all that’s going on, he’s trying to pass a bill veiled as a stimulus package for the average american, which many will be happy to accept while he practically gets to funnel a much bigger percentage into his own interests....Wild to think about...but that’s who we are as a society

US Deaths Near 600; China Ends Nearly Two Month Lockdown

Global coronavirus cases surpassed 380,000 to date, with more than 16,000 deaths.

• In the United States, there have been more than 46,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases and nearly 600 deaths.

• Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced that the IOC has agreed to postpone the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo until 2021.

• Chinese authorities announced Tuesday that they would end a two-month lockdown of hard-hit Hubei province at midnight.

I've heard up to 5 weeks, 2 weeks where you are asymptomatic. I'm pretty sure Rudy was symptomatic at the time he was tested which was why he was tested in the first place.

It is just weird to me that he's still developing new symptoms.

he was sick when he was tested, thats why he was tested. he had flu-like symptoms a day or two before the game, but said he planned to play because it wasnt too bad. Donovan had no symptoms at all.

rudy prolly got hpv

kxxwml0cgjo41.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed all that talk about "black ppl can't get coronavirus" went to "black ppl can't die from coronavirus" to crickets. Haven't heard anything from that pseudo science in a while. Ppl so quick to pretend they know something to be fact with zero evidence to back it up :smh:

I noticed all that talk about "black ppl can't get coronavirus" went to "black ppl can't die from coronavirus" to crickets. Haven't heard anything from that pseudo science in a while. Ppl so quick to pretend they know something to be fact with zero evidence to back it up :smh:
yeah you have to try and weed out the garbage
it's tough in this day and age

it is like believing someone who says they know a friend of a friend who heard from other friend that is a nurse, stating it is ok to travel and go on cruise ships right before the crisis escalated.

yeah you have to try and weed out the garbage
it's tough in this day and age
It was pretty easy to weed that one out. The only way someone could prove that is to have a complete list of all the ppl infected in the entire world with names and races to show that out of everyone in the entire world, zero black ppl were infected or fatal. Just gotta break things down logically. Always consider a source's evidence.

It was pretty easy to weed that one out. The only way someone could prove that is to have a complete list of all the ppl infected in the entire world with names and races to show that out of everyone in the entire world, zero black ppl were infected or fatal. Just gotta break things down logically. Always consider a source's evidence.
The fact someone came to that conclusion so quickly and attacked anyone who disputed him can confidently lead to me to the conclusion he shouldn't be able to vote nor have kids

I don’t get why people like you love hyping up outliers as the norm. If most people aren’t talking this silly talk and they definitely aren’t don’t see why folks do this smh. If this is rampant in your circle that’s more a reflection on you sir.

This thing is bringing out a lot of the ugly in people. Continuing to read and see the signs that our President really wants to back off the quarantine in lieu of saving our economy. Praying people win out over pocketbooks but when has that ever been the case. Good luck y’all, time to get ready to be essential service lol.

This thing is bringing out a lot of the ugly in people. Continuing to read and see the signs that our President really wants to back off the quarantine in lieu of saving our economy. Praying people win out over pocketbooks but when has that ever been the case. Good luck y’all, time to get ready to be essential service lol.
There are a lot of people who believe they're at low risk and would rather get the virus but still be employed than not. I totally get that sentiment. Also a ton of workers here with visas, if they lose their job they have to upend their whole life. It's a tough situation

Back
Top Bottom