Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welp. After that presser the big company bailouts are right around the corner. Say goodbye to small businesses.
I don’t how reporters can sit there and listen to that man and not one of them stands up and just shouts WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!
Don't want to lose their white house media privileges, and probably their jobs, especially in this economy.

Reporters hands are tied unfortunately when it comes to asking real questions. When the subject has all leverage, it's wraps on getting real answers.

From a dollar tree store.

Just another reason to:

source.gif

Homeless man who tested positive for COVID-19 at Houston hospital released back onto streets
St. Joseph’s Medical Center said they followed guidelines put in place by the CDC and the Houston Health Department.

Author: Grace White
Published: 10:32 PM CDT March 23, 2020
Updated: 10:32 PM CDT March 23, 2020

HOUSTON — A homeless man who tested positive for COVID-19 was treated and released from St. Joseph’s Medical Center. He landed back on the streets of Houston.
Harris County officials said it’s a situation they're trying to prevent.
There were homeless advocates who knew about the man and were working to get him a place to stay, but the hospital released him with nowhere to go.

“It spreads so quickly, you look at the encampments that are all around town, you know one person gets it, they’re all going to get it," said Tommy Thompson, CEO of Open Door Mission in east Houston.
In this case, the homeless man was sent to the hospital last week and tested positive.
“St. Joe’s had him in the ICU for several days and now he’s been released and unfortunately, they released him to the streets,” Thompson said.
“We have been planning for a scenario where we have to house folks that test positive. Certainly the case at St. Joseph’s brought that to the forefront,” said Francisco Sanchez with the Harris County Office of Emergency Management.
KHOU 11 contacted St. Joseph Medical Center and a spokeswoman released the following statement.
"St. Joseph Medical Center continues to work closely with the City of Houston and the Houston Health Department on efforts related to COVID-19 and the greater Houston community. We are following the guidelines put in place by the CDC and the Houston Health Department for treatment and discharge of any suspected COVID-19 patient."
However, top officials at Harris County think things can be done differently.
“Right now, we have some folks that have tested positive that are homeless that are in hotels, so that’s the approach we are taking now," Sanchez said.
Back at the Mission, there’s already a Harris County clinic on-site.
“It’s exactly what I’ve wanted for years," Thompson said.
The nonprofit agreed to lease nine of its beds to the county with the option to expand to 28.
Thompson said it gives the homeless a place to stay who are recovering, not just from the coronavirus.
“When people get released from Ben Taub, LBJ hospital, St. Joe’s, whatever, they need a place to go to rehabilitate, not back to the streets," Thompson said.

County officials said they’re looking into finding housing options for other people who need a place to quarantine away from family. They predict there could be more people looking for a room, not just the homeless.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
These idiots!!!

UC Irvine researchers first in SoCal to test new coronavirus treatment

Researchers at UC Irvine will be among the first in the nation to test an experimental anti-viral drug as a treatment for COVID-19.

Spain crisis: Coronavirus threatens Spanish healthcare system with collapse as cases soar

SPAIN'S healthcare system is on the brink of collapse with hospitals struggling to cope with the overgrowing numbers of patients struck down by the deadly coronavirus.

Desperate doctors and nurses have resorted to protecting themselves from infection with bin bags as medical supplies run dangerously low in some hospitals. Samantha Gonzalez, a 52-year-old nurse who works at the Txagorritxu hospitals in Vitoria, said colleagues were forced to find coronavirus patients’ pulses and veins by touch as the protective glasses given to them were such poor quality. “This is not the first world anymore – it’s a war,” she told Bloomberg news.

Healthcare workers have also complained about shortages of other equipment, such as masks and disposable clothing.

The pandemic claimed the first life of a healthcare worker in Spain last week, a 52-year-old nurse in the northern Basque Country.

And doctors, nurses and other support workers have accounted for over 10 percent of all confirmed coronavirus cases, said Fernando Simon, the health ministry’s emergency coordinator.

He added: “There will be stress and a problem in some places. The pressure on the system will be high.

Double edge swore ....

You want to stay informed, but there's no good news and seeing healthcare systems collapse around the globe make me stress and super anxious.

My wife just sent me this, from one of her favorite contestants in project runway talking about his friend that just passed away.

I started looking for his friend and this was
Screenshot_20200324-072203_Instagram.jpg

There’s plenty of good news. With something as serious as this the problem is that good isn’t enough

How long does this virus last? Dude has had it for more than 2 weeks at this point if that’s the case.
I've heard up to 5 weeks, 2 weeks where you are asymptomatic. I'm pretty sure Rudy was symptomatic at the time he was tested which was why he was tested in the first place.

It is just weird to me that he's still developing new symptoms.

Double edge swore ....

You want to stay informed, but there's no good news and seeing healthcare systems collapse around the globe make me stress and super anxious.

My wife just sent me this, from one of her favorite contestants in project runway talking about his friend that just passed away.

I started looking for his friend and this was
Screenshot_20200324-072203_Instagram.jpg

Thought it was sword?

I've heard up to 5 weeks, 2 weeks where you are asymptomatic. I'm pretty sure Rudy was symptomatic at the time he was tested which was why he was tested in the first place.

It is just weird to me that he's still developing new symptoms.

Up to 5 weeks? Man there ain’t no damn way :lol: maybe in the rarest cases possible

So now that these reports are out i am pretty confident my fiance has COVID-19. She has been saying for about 5 days that she can't smell or taste anything and she has had really bad head pain. But no real cough or chest pain. So when she called the doctor they told her she is most likely fine and wouldn't test her for the 'Rona.

She works retail....and had been at work interacting with hundreds of people. They shut down last week but im assuming she was infected.

Last monday - wednesday i had bad diarrhea. Like legit water...but that was it. Felt fine otherwise. I have been teleworking and staying home for a while so i rarely have interacted with people but still goes to what i have been saying. These symptoms seem to effect people differently and is going to be insanely hard to contain.

Up to 5 weeks? Man there ain’t no damn way :lol: maybe in the rarest cases possible
No it's more common that you think. 2 weeks where you're asymptomatic, incubating it, and don't realize you have it, and up to three weeks of symptoms and recovering.

I really think this whole experience once the smoke clears will have changed our society and I don’t think it’ll be for the better, I think we as a collective will be even more paranoid being out in public or around others than we are now, our healthcare system has been wildly exposed too....I dunno man, we will eventually clear this hurdle but the damage will last a LOOONGGG TIME I think.

Back
Top Bottom