Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't understand how some of these high profile ppl be getting coronavirus... I thought they'd have the most means to keep themselves isolated from everyone else.

Danish Army place a bunch of soldiers in quarantine as an emergency backup, they are getting sick too.

Question and I'm sorry that I'm asking again, does the shortness of breath comes and goes?

It started at 2am it stayed until about 3 or 4 and then it stop although I felt like I couldn't catch a full breath. Was thinking about my breathing all day too ....

Now it starting again when I lay down it lasted about 30 to 40 minutes and right now is manageable.

I haven't slept for **** and my mind just keep drifting to this **** so I'm stressing myself out with lack of sleep. So .... dont know.

Did get tested today and they told me most results come back around 4 to 5 days. SMH

is the area around your eyes red and have you lost a sense of taste and smell that's signs of the coronavirus or even hearing loss ?

feel better and keep us posted on your progress

I fully expect NTers to post screenshots of that check some of us might get :nthat: :lol:

No fever ..... just bad diarrhea .
Anxiety can bring on diarrhea too. From what I understand, having a fever is pretty high up on the percentage of ppl who have coronavirus symptoms. Is the shortness of breaths constant or intermittent? One way to tell if your breathing might be from anxiety is if you only really notice it when your thinking about the coronavirus and you feel it getting worse the more you focus on your lack of breathing with paranoia. Try to focus on something else & switch your attention to maybe t.v or videos when you start to feel the shortness of breath. If it goes away when you switch your attention, then it might be anxiety.

But you said you took the test and you'll know in a few days. Just do what you can not to think about it for now. Occupy your mind with other things. Over thinking it won't help. Avoid watching the news and this thread as much as you can if I were you.

Full disclaimer: I am no expert on any of this.

keko jones keko jones I answered your post some pages back. Check notifications.

If you have no fever and no chest pain then it might be allergies or a postnasal drip. Nasal passages scratch the back off your throat causing a dry cough. See if taking a Claritin helps.
Saw the blossoms out all over the place already. Allergy season is here for real, not gon make it easy at all.

Question and I'm sorry that I'm asking again, does the shortness of breath comes and goes?

It started at 2am it stayed until about 3 or 4 and then it stop although I felt like I couldn't catch a full breath. Was thinking about my breathing all day too ....

Now it starting again when I lay down it lasted about 30 to 40 minutes and right now is manageable.

I haven't slept for **** and my mind just keep drifting to this **** so I'm stressing myself out with lack of sleep. So .... dont know.

Did get tested today and they told me most results come back around 4 to 5 days. SMH

Can you describe the shortness of breath in more detail? Are you actually winded like you just ran up a flight of stairs or is it more like you feel the urge to cough or clear your throat when talking? There was a 1-2 year period where I would frequently get the latter sensation (more like what I’d imagine asthma feels like) after cold or allergy symptoms began to subside and I found that azithromycin always cleared it within 3 days, if you can get a zpak prescription.

Saw the blossoms out all over the place already. Allergy season is here for real, not gon make it easy at all.

My seasonal allergies come and go by year smh. I just finished a 7 day straight 9-8p shift. Ofcourse on my first day off, I have a dry cough now. The timing got me paranoid as hell :lol:

7d3q696mxuo41.jpg

I haven’t filed my 2019 taxes yet. I made less money in 2018 than 2019 but I still made more than 75 k. I may get like 200 dollars. Something is better than nothing.

My seasonal allergies come and go by year smh. I just finished a 7 day straight 9-8p shift. Ofcourse on my first day off, I have a dry cough now. The timing got me paranoid as hell :lol:
Yeah actually went to Costco today and strapped up

Out of stock online for now, but the store had plenty.

We gotta be careful with the Coumo slurpage. Dude cut Medicare in NY, cut number of beds in hospitals and did a lot of centrist bs that messed up the lives of average New Yorkers. Plus his policing polices are trash too. Like RustyShackleford RustyShackleford said hes centrist trash.

Last edited:
Anxiety can bring on diarrhea too. From what I understand, having a fever is pretty high up on the percentage of ppl who have coronavirus symptoms. Is the shortness of breaths constant or intermittent? One way to tell if your breathing might be from anxiety is if you only really notice it when your thinking about the coronavirus and you feel it getting worse the more you focus on your lack of breathing with paranoia. Try to focus on something else & switch your attention to maybe t.v or videos when you start to feel the shortness of breath. If it goes away when you switch your attention, then it might be anxiety.

But you said you took the test and you'll know in a few days. Just do what you can not to think about it for now. Occupy your mind with other things. Over thinking it won't help. Avoid watching the news and this thread as much as you can if I were you.

Full disclaimer: I am no expert on any of this.
keko jones keko jones
Yea you can get nausea, bubble guts, diarrhea from anxiety. All my personal anxiety related issues are gastrointestinal. I lose my appetite, immediately get the ****s/nausea. I’ve been in out of this thread checking 1-3 times a day to keep my head clear

Can you describe the shortness of breath in more detail? Are you actually winded like you just ran up a flight of stairs or is it more like you feel the urge to cough or clear your throat when talking? There was a 1-2 year period where I would frequently get the latter sensation (more like what I’d imagine asthma feels like) after cold or allergy symptoms began to subside and I found that azithromycin always cleared it within 3 days, if you can get a zpak prescription.
It feels like I just cant breath in enough oxygen. When I went to take the test, I felt good, the fresh aired helped. So tonight I took the dogs for a walk and I didnt get winded or anything ..... however, after a shower and I came to bed after a few hours I started to feel like I could get enough air again and it lasted for about 30 to 40 minutes.

NYers, JHU is showing west Chester county with just one death and 4700 cases. Are all the severe cases being moved to NYC?
Are deaths based on home address or where they’re dying at? Defnitely some oddities in this data

Back
Top Bottom