Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't expect the stimulus to do **** for average Americans, but I just want it to pass to help the stock market, so at least companies have more confidence and stop laying people off.

Me and my girl about to put a down payment for an apartment and this **** has really made me nervous.
“help the stock market”
1585169643049.gif

You don't think they allowed people with respiratory failure into the ICU before...?
Of course they did but in the beginning for whenever it arrived here, the amount of people who were infected isn’t close to the number of those who are now so the effects are being seen how they are now because we’re looking for it now and so many people have it

People have been saying they possibly showed symptoms months ago. Months ago, I had a really bad fever, body ache, diarrhea and all of that and it came out of nowhere. Could’ve been the flu but I can't think of any time I’ve had a fever since I was really young

Last edited:
when things settle, cant wait to book a flight on Amazon Airlines and check into Amazon Hotels
I’m trying to get some friends to book flights now for sometime in the fall. A flight and hotel package to New York is looking great right about now

probability of amerikkka fudging any coronvirus #s to get people back to work sooner?

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone, but I doubt it. Maybe if this was a communist country where the federal government had complete control over states, labs, hospitals, etc. but naw... best Don could do is try and paint a rosy picture and say everything's under control, but the numbers will continue to be reported as (in)accurately as we've come to expect so far.

Man. I’m sick of these people saying so and so had no pre existing health conditions. Yet known damn well they smoke or had smoked., or they’re legit underweight or over weight. Any type of smoke is detrimental to your body too. All these Americans and their e cigarettes are about to realize they’re victim #1.
No pre existing conditions is also how cancer hits so many seemingly normal folks. It’s sad all around.

USA is now doubling daily case #s from Italy and Spain. We’re 3-4 days away from being the hardest hit region.

Man. I’m sick of these people saying so and so had no pre existing health conditions. Yet known damn well they smoke or had smoked., or they’re legit underweight or over weight. Any type of smoke is detrimental to your body too. All these Americans and their e cigarettes are about to realize they’re victim #1.
No pre existing conditions is also how cancer hits so many seemingly normal folks. It’s sad all around.

USA is now doubling daily case #s from Italy and Spain. We’re 3-4 days away from being the hardest hit region.

Famb it looks like (stats wise) that the virus doesn't really kill the underweight. Agree with everything else tho.

Back
Top Bottom