Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
GOV CUOMO PRESSER:

59,513 CORONAVIRUS CASES IN N.Y.; 52,318 ON SAT
8,503 HOSPITALIZED IN N.Y.; 2,037 ICU PATIENTS
7,195 new cases in New York State
4,002 new cases in New York City
237 new deaths in New York State, Total now 965

3,572 now discharged from hospitals in New York State (+846 from yesterday)

Last edited:
QU!K QU!K

Screenshot_20200329-123241_Gmail.jpg

Our critical patients are all starting to have gastric bleeding, not sure if stress related or medically induced from the therapy being given....everyday I lose hope any of our vented patients will make it....

What are the age demographics of the patients you've seen?

Our critical patients are all starting to have gastric bleeding, not sure if stress related or medically induced from the therapy being given....everyday I lose hope any of our vented patients will make it....

get out.

Just ordered a lot of food from the deli. Imagine if this was 10 years ago with no food ordering apps and streaming entertainment and streaming pron. Back in college we had to download all the tv shows and movies off of whatever file sharing service the students set up that wasn’t blocked by the university.

The Amazon marketplace for thermometers is a zoo. Too many sellers that look unproven to me, or the item is price gouged.

Hey guys,

I'm still waiting on results to come in, but I havent really had any symptoms again.

However, I'm battling insomnia now and is probably due to anxiety. Everytime I try to lay down I start panicking to the point that I have to get up and do something else.

I have been like this since Tuesday at 2am and at most o have had like 8 hours of sleep since then.

My body is tingling inside especially when I breath when trying to fall asleep.

I have tried melatonin and nothing... I think this is going to make me mentally sick.

This is a crazy....
This is anxiety.

Just hung up after talking to my sister and she described the exact same tingling and insomnia. I've have pretty severe anxiety and when it's bad, this is exactly how it feels.

When it's bad, the only thing that works for me, is riding it out. When I have enough wherewithal to realize, it's anxiety and not a heart attack, I try to come up with the cause for the anxiety and try to determine, whether the anxiety is reasonable. Then I try to figure out, how the handle or deal with whatever is the source. What you've gone though this week and what the ****'s going on all around us, having anxiety seems like a rational reaction. I'm not saying, it's great, but it's definitely a normal reaction.

Stay safe and remember to take those media breaks. when you can.

Back
Top Bottom