Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we should create a separate thread for the personal consequences and side effects created by this pandemic. Keeping this one open for facts.
Until then, this is minor issue but have you noticed scammers and spam going ham online? Insta meme accts with fake links, NT just popped up a fake Popeyes coupon. Fake Nike websites on whatsapp, etc. Feels like scammer are throwing caution to the wind.

Scammers would be scamming the day after the Rapture B. I know the bill collectors ain’t giving a single damb because they’ve been hitting me consistently for this medical bill that went to collections. Kinda surprised I haven’t seen or heard of COVID-related phishing scams yet.

just saw this on Facebook. Who’s desperate enough to take part in this? :lol:

E43AD85F-FCE9-4FE0-928F-CBB541CA77C1.jpeg

with all this time at home I should be learning to speak another language or something

starting to lose my mind sitting at home

I've started drawing and making bread. I Try to draw everyday and that **** can be a long laborious process. I only make a couple loaves a week cause I just end up eating nothing but bread for an entire day or 2 :lol:

I think picking up hobbies can do wonders for people, all the time but especially during these times.

with all this time at home I should be learning to speak another language or something

starting to lose my mind sitting at home
if you are serious, lets set up a schedule we both facetime each other and learn via online learning.
we can be virtual classmates and we can hold each other accountable.
im serious hit my dm if u tryna set this up.

My mom broke down on FaceTime because she hasn’t seen me in a month almost, people that willingly put their elders at risk should take a look in the mirror and asses the type of person they are.
Seriously. I told my mom I won't be seeing her for months. She checks the box on a bunch of the risk factors. I don't think she'll survive if she gets this ****.

Back
Top Bottom