Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys,

I'm still waiting on results to come in, but I havent really had any symptoms again.

However, I'm battling insomnia now and is probably due to anxiety. Everytime I try to lay down I start panicking to the point that I have to get up and do something else.

I have been like this since Tuesday at 2am and at most o have had like 8 hours of sleep since then.

My body is tingling inside especially when I breath when trying to fall asleep.

I have tried melatonin and nothing... I think this is going to make me mentally sick.

This is a crazy....

you can do this. be well, man.

Steph the real Goat

idk if you´re joking but there´s an argument to be made as far as use of a platform.

imagine LeBron going ¨man, if you don´t start selling these damn shoes for the $50 they´re worth...¨

now he never had that kind of juice, obviously...but his vision was worthy.

plus with this now, LITERALLY doing more than the goddamn President...that´s a good dude for real.

gotta get me one of his when I pick up my Zion Williamson jersey after all this.

Biggest smh and crimes amid all the pandemonium is how politics, communication, and bereaucratic red tape has completely and utterly failed the healthcare workers ...

These beurocrats and politicians need to be shamed publically to the highest degree, the fact that we are still not even getting bonus pay for the mass amounts of hours we putting in the past 3 weeks working understaffed trying to keep our hospitals afloat, unbelievable man....then to add insult to injury, all the OT I’ve put in is gonna get taxed to hell anyways, so who profits most? The same ****** Government that failed us in the first place....i swear to ***** God all RNs and essential medical staff better get an adequate raise when the smoke clears.

Yeah, my brother-in-law is damn idiot. He’s still going out and hygiene is terrible. Already told him he’s at risk of getting his mom sick because she’s going through chemo. This MFer only cares about himself.

I had to walk out of the room when he was giving his stupid reasoning.

These beurocrats and politicians need to be shamed publically to the highest degree, the fact that we are still not even getting bonus pay for the mass amounts of hours we putting in the past 3 weeks working understaffed trying to keep our hospitals afloat, unbelievable man....then to add insult to injury, all the OT I’ve put in is gonna get taxed to hell anyways, so who profits most? The same ****** Government that failed us in the first place....i swear to ***** God all RNs and essential medical staff better get an adequate raise when the smoke clears.

I agree with everything you just said minus getting taxed more for making more. A progressive tax system is very fair. However with the way capital gains are taxed in the US, the tax system is a mess when it comes to that portion and wealthy individuals mostly make their money from capital gains. And their compensation is usually stacked in many industries to have that rather than ordinary income.

Hey guys,

I'm still waiting on results to come in, but I havent really had any symptoms again.

However, I'm battling insomnia now and is probably due to anxiety. Everytime I try to lay down I start panicking to the point that I have to get up and do something else.

I have been like this since Tuesday at 2am and at most o have had like 8 hours of sleep since then.

My body is tingling inside especially when I breath when trying to fall asleep.

I have tried melatonin and nothing... I think this is going to make me mentally sick.

This is a crazy....

Keep us updated. Did they tell you when you should expect the results?

I agree with everything you just said minus getting taxed more for making more. A progressive tax system is very fair. However with the way capital gains are taxed in the US, the tax system is a mess when it comes to that portion and wealthy individuals mostly make their money from capital gains. And their compensation is usually stacked in many industries to have that rather than ordinary income.

I don’t mind paying my taxes bro, specially for the greater good, but at times like these for the type of labor we putting in and the risk involved, the least the government Can do is waive taxes on OT....

some businesses are running with the sentiment that the workers do not deserve any extra pay - having a job amidst all this is fortunate enough.

and for most of the essential workers , if they were to quit, theres hundreds of temp workers ready to take on their tasks.
How do we deal with this ? Not sure .
I have buddies that work at whole foods trader joes and what not. If they quit, noone really cares because their application lists are exceeding any recent months. People will do anytrhing for work.

so they are kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Chicken pox is different too. Doesn't go away. Lies dormant. You can activate that virus again.. but next time it's a worse version in Shingles.

yeah that was a bad example it was too early in the morning lol. I can’t think of a 100% example right now but the science is there because that’s the basis of vaccines. Give a lesser or inactive version of a virus to make the antibodies that confer immunity.

Screenshot_20200329_105436.jpg

Yeah, my brother-in-law is damn idiot. He’s still going out and hygiene is terrible. Already told him he’s at risk of getting his mom sick because she’s going through chemo. This MFer only cares about himself.

I had to walk out of the room when he was giving his stupid reasoning.
My brother quashed my parents family visit like a boss. I was stressing out over, my old parents planning a trip to visit an institutionalized family member and exposing god knows who to god knows what. Just called my brother and thanked him for pulling the plug on that idea. Huge relief for my brother, sister and me.

Just ordered a lot of food from the deli. Imagine if this was 10 years ago with no food ordering apps and streaming entertainment and streaming pron. Back in college we had to download all the tv shows and movies off of whatever file sharing service the students set up that wasn’t blocked by the university.

you’d be dealing with other kinds of viruses from limewire :lol:

and it was always limewire that had all the bad files

Back
Top Bottom