Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
9542CB05-04A8-43D2-8874-08F5DAB36491.jpeg

My friend who lives in Indonesia sent me this; many delivery drivers are taking/listing their temperature before delivering food as an extra precaution

This video discusses the closed cell phone accounts (logical conclusions, no conspiracies). Also discusses the cremations occurring.

South keeps taking Ls

Screenshot_20200401-145700_News Break.jpg

The only explanation I can think of why this pastor is pushing for his congregation to continue to attend is for tithes.

All other churches are streaming their services. It makes no sense how these dudes are being defiant by holding services.

Disney still charging people their monthly pass fees even tho they're closed
This has been discussed already. They're extending our annual passes for the amount of time the parks are closed.

I'm ok with continuing to pay the installments because Disney hasn't laid off any cast members and has been continuing to pay them through April 18th. I'm sure AP monthly revenue is going to cast members keeping their jobs.

This video discusses the closed cell phone accounts (logical conclusions, no conspiracies). Also discusses the cremations occurring.

correct me if i'm wrong...isn't one of the biggest reasons why the numbers of cases and deaths are understated is because the people didn't officially get tested as coronavirus. one of the major reason for the lack of testing was capacity for tests and hospital space. even if someone died because of coronavirus but didn't get tested beforehand, that wouldn't get counted and China didn't do any post-mortem testing.

i'm surprised why people are shocked on the understated numbers. this is something we known from the get go lol.

This seems highly plausible.

Seems like the virus wasn't CREATED in a laboratory. However bats were being studied for their ability to carry viruses in general. So when the scientist were handling the samples and were possible being exposed to bat urine, blood, and poo samples it somehow made the jump to humans.

Though this seems unlikely since being scientist they would know to use protective equipment. Maybe they were only wearing gloves, but not masks or eye protection. They probably should have been wearing hazmat suits.

we’ll probably never know the truth though since the CCP probably destroyed all the evidence

Last edited:
correct me if i'm wrong...isn't one of the biggest reasons why the numbers of cases and deaths are understated is because the people didn't officially get tested as coronavirus. one of the major reason for the lack of testing was capacity for tests and hospital space. even if someone died because of coronavirus but didn't get tested beforehand, that wouldn't get counted and China didn't do any post-mortem testing.

i'm surprised why people are shocked on the understated numbers. this is something we known from the get go lol.

Likely very true regarding the absence of testing to confirm prior to death.

There’s also the fact that deaths were coded as a result of pre-existing conditions even if they tested positive after being admitted for said pre-existing condition.

where on the moon ?

i suggest everyone check out winston's youtube page he's not on some we are the world BS

he tells you how china is unfiltered i been following his videos for over 3 years
when his was living in china he didn't beat around the bush now that he's in LA it's no holds barred

he's a "gweilo" who tells you the truth about china and the way it really is
also his wife is a doctor in china

she also has a youtube page
Worldwide

Feels like red flags to me, a lot of people getting scammed from fake websites

I've ordered from sites with a similar platform with no issues. Hoping that's the case.

Ordered via paypal. Can they reverse an order? Already opened a case. What other steps should I take?

frink85 frink85 any idea?

Back
Top Bottom