Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i just don't understand the point of your question
what point are you trying to make?

who would want to do any job that doesn't pay well in america?
Some people don’t have a choice and with this Plague people that work and bills to pay have less options For any job at this point people will take a low paying dangerous job more then ever

Last edited:
California Coronavirus Update

As of now, there are 744 positive cases with 16 deaths

4B09AC37-4BDB-44A6-A344-C7C544119E5F.jpeg

California Coronavirus Update

As of now, there are 744 positive cases with 16 deaths

by tomorrow or the next day there will be 10,000 cases

look at the numbers for California

I can't imagine the situation the people stuck on the ships are in. They were on there for weeks. :smh:

Furious. No government is perfect and corruption exists in all government. But what China has done and been doing is unacceptable. They throw around their economic power to force countries and organizations to adhere to their rules. They fail to realize while their economy has grown drastically in the past few decades, a totalitarian government stifles innovation. Their economic growth comes on the back of cheap labor and manufacturing - not exactly built off innovative ideas. I ****ing hate what this government does and the only reason they get away with it is because of money and the huge potential market due to their population.

Any other 3rd world country and they'd be kicked to the curb.

I’m lost as to why Cuomo is getting so much praise when the number of dead ppl from this in NY is 10x that of Cali with half the population. Not saying he alone could’ve changed that, but the praise seems to be less about success in containment of the virus and more about his comments on Trump.

by tomorrow or the next day there will be 10,000 cases

look at the numbers for California

We been locked down here in California (first state to lockdown) since mid March. In the Bay, we locked down before the state locked down, a week before in early March.

Not saying it's contained, cause it's not, but we've flattened the curve a bit. Won't be a New Orleans/NY situation here in Cali.

As an RN working at a huge hospital in the Bay: We're not overwhelmed with patients (have beds available), and are prepping for the incoming surge by every means possible. We ARE short on supplies and have been rationing: Pursuing n95 reprocessing/sterilization, 3d printing face shields, alternative supply options, refurbished ventilators list goes on.

Again, not trying to downplay the severity of the virus, but we've been preparing and are still preparing before all the other states. We're doing okay given the circumstances.

I signed up for California health corps to respond to disaster situation if occurs here.

The list of those who won’t get a $1,200 stimulus check is growing — and includes some surprising groups

The Trump administration is requiring Americans who receive Social Security to file a tax return to receive their $1,200 economic stimulus payment, an added step that is causing confusion and could prevent millions from easy access to relief.

Many lawmakers and advocates for the poor say filing a tax return shouldn’t be necessary for people on Social Security because the government already knows how to send this population monthly checks. The $2.2 trillion aid legislation, passed in response to the coronavirus pandemic, said that if someone has not filed a 2019 or 2018 tax return, the U.S. Treasury should get their information from Social Security, if applicable.

Am I even safe to go for a run? Terrified i'm gonna get it just on a quick 2 mile run around the block.

not sure where youre going to be but im on clay and taylor. and since the shelter in place was called, ive been walking and running in nob hill and russian hill in the middle of the street since there's barely any traffic. i feel much safer in the middle of the street than walking on the side walks even when there's 6 feet of distance between people.

Back
Top Bottom