Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've ordered from sites with a similar platform with no issues. Hoping that's the case.

Ordered via paypal. Can they reverse an order? Already opened a case. What other steps should I take?

frink85 frink85 any idea?

I dunno man one of my homies went the eBay route and paid a couple hundred for what turned out to be bootleg n95s, he ended up just taking the loss. I guess just hope the seller is legit, or file a claim through PayPal (i know PayPal sucks but it’s worth a shot). Some CCs are good at buyer protection too so there’s an option as well.

A damn Youtuber did a better job than every media outlet. High chance of this being true, and if it is, I wonder if or how their government will be left accountable.
He and his biz partner @ Serpentza (also on youtube) are legit and very reputable. Both lived in China, worked in China in the medical field for over 10 yrs. They love China but not the CCP.

he says the CCP let this spread "for months" - does he mean knowingly or as a result of silencing the scientists/doctors that were early on this?

China arguably cares about their economy more than us and unarguably puts their finger on the scale more than us. I don't believe they knew what they were dealing with and chose to do nothing

given what we know about the virus it seems it would have spread far and wide well before anyone knew what it was. I get that China could've known what they were dealing with sooner had the appropriate measures been taken from the start

I heard it’s **** like breast implant surgeons and foot surgeons who can’t be repurposed in other departments.

they make bank anyway
nah it's not just the big guys it's everyone
people don't realize how many people it takes to run a hospital that's why you always hear people just mention doctors and nurses
there are tons of different types of personnel

secretaries
security
custodian
translators
project managers
cafeteria workers
medical assistants
transcribers
technologists
technicians
biomedical engineers
construction workers
accounting
advertisement
there are even a lot of nurses, doctors, and technologists who work in departments like sleep study or things that aren't emergent or life saving that are getting laid off or their hours cut way down
our whole sleep study department is basically done for the time being and they employ a lot of people.

we have 24/7 screening at our entrances and lots of personnel have to get put on a waitlist to work the door just so they can make hours
i know a chick who only got 4 hours a week on her last paycheck. it's sad.

everybody is struggling. even the hospitals

Last edited:
Well let me rephrase it - doesn’t pay well like other countries outside of America.
i just don't understand the point of your question
what point are you trying to make?

who would want to do any job that doesn't pay well in america?

Stay at home orders don't do much until they start enforcing them. We've been on a statewide and city wide one over a week now. Non essential businesses forced to close, but seems like almost everything is still open because our Governor gave essential such a broad definition. Everyone and their mom just goes to Wal Mart. They put little foot stencils on the floor and lines everywhere to remind people what 6 feet is.

They had to go and put police tape around the parks and take the rims down off public courts and parks to keep people from still utilizing them. Most people just taking this as a vacation from work

So much this! Stay at home orders don’t mean a thing because nobody is following them!! So frustrating.

lol let's be serious fellas, even if somehow Trump had years to prepare our country for this, he would fail. (cue Bill Gate's 4 year old video on him warning us that we aren't ready for the next pandemic)

let's not forget that the dip**** had months to prepare our country for "war", but the only thing he did was look out for buddies in the stock market. FDT!!

Been working 12 hour shift last few weeks smh.. seems like the symptoms of the patients we getting gets worse and worse by the day ...one day your Fit, next minute you literally fighting for your life. stay home and be safe NT fam.
This is what is so concerning and highly suspect of covid-19 is the speed at which it progresses and kills. Even on ventilators it’s killing people.
Are there any other coronavirus es or influenzae viruses that act this quick?

Back
Top Bottom