Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

not sure where youre going to be but im on clay and taylor. and since the shelter in place was called, ive been walking and running in nob hill and russian hill in the middle of the street since there's barely any traffic. i feel much safer in the middle of the street than walking on the side walks even when there's 6 feet of distance between people.

I'm in Nob Hill by the trader joes so been in the same area. Just went on a walk in middle of street and had no problems.

Are hospitals making good money right now? Are people.being billed like crazy? It's interesting to see some get laid off from the hospital? I'm guessing they're not keeping them on payroll?

Even in the worst of times, it's all about the $$$

it's always about the money thats why world travel didnt stop in february and thats why where in this mess now

Last edited:
Are hospitals making good money right now? Are people.being billed like crazy? It's interesting to see some get laid off from the hospital? I'm guessing they're not keeping them on payroll?

Even in the worst of times, it's all about the $$$

I can bet it’s gonna be a lot of bills going to collections... ain’t no one gonna be paying those bills

Back
Top Bottom