Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
jl2r38bdxbq41.png

jack-nicholson-adam-sandler.gif

There’s some real crazy out there.

if you check recent hashtags #Qanon #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide #TheStorm
There’s a long help extreme right conspiracy that Trump will arrest the entire deep state and save all of the children held in sex rings like the pizza parlor. Most field setups are for treating other types of issues that don’t require the needs of a hospital facility.

But if you voted for Trump then thee hospitals and tents are to save people when the great awakening happens and Trump stops the deep state once and for all.

Im speechless on this topic. How do people get sucked into this bs?

• Pursuing collaborations to develop internal compounds for potential treatment of COVID-19
  • Safety Review Committee for IV SB 11285 Phase 1a/1b trial recommends dose escalation to next planned dose level; initial patient dosed in next cohort
  • Clinical abstracts for IV SB 11285 Phase 1a/1b trial accepted for presentation at ASCO and 7th ImmunoTherapy of Cancer Conferences

Is it legal for companies to lower wages at a time of crisis like this? Safeway were hiring syocks up yo $19/hour a month ago... now theyvare talking about $12... how is that not illegal. I expected better from them especially since they are unionized.

Is it legal for companies to lower wages at a time of crisis like this? Safeway were hiring syocks up yo $19/hour a month ago... now theyvare talking about $12... how is that not illegal. I expected better from them especially since they are unionized.
A company is free to pay anything they want above the minimum wage, unless they have an explicit agreement with a union.

I have a feeling this is related to the Qanon conspiracy spreading that the “hospitals” are for saving children from the Deep State pedo rings.

This guy DERAILED a train trying to crash a navy hospital to “Expose the truth”

There’s similar crazy stories in NY Central Park.

foreign aggressors like russians don't even have to work that hard anymore.
They have americans who call themselves "patriots" doing the dirty work and spreading misinformation to their family members and other like minded loons.
these people stay in bubbles and theyre simply echoed the nonsense they want to hear.
The presidents tweets are dog whistles to these lunatics who are one misinterpreted tweet from blowing up a hospital.

the tweets are all over the place from the bots, they often have all these emojis in their twitter bios.
they use the #Q #QANON #KAG #WWG1WGA
i often look at the hashtags to see the idiotic posts.
according to these people,
the evil black man is still somehow pulling the strings and conspiring with the jews to derail trump. (deepstate)
pedophiles are being provided children by the democrats and liberal hollywood and the code words have to do with pizza (pizzagate)
theres an insider in the white house that is preparing to bring all pedos down and he has been giving clues on 4chan (Qanon)

People have the right to be outside if they want. You can't control them. You can control yourself and stay inside if you don't want to catch anything from them. Simple enough

Unfortunately congregating is exactly what is spreading the virus. With no vaccine, the only way to combat it is socially. And personally, I still have to go to the grocery store, pharmacy, post office, etc...So I can't stay inside my house 24/7. But I'm also doing everything I can to proactively distance myself and stay sanitized. Being outside isn't the issue. Being outside among several other humans in close proximity is. It's really not a lot to ask. Those who aren't following the protocol are responsible for the rapid spread.

From reading reddit, Japan isn’t even taking social distancing seriously. Still a bunch of crowded places. The government don’t really give a damn.

But they're only spreading it to others who are outside and whoever they live with.

That's not true. By being around more people (like the graduation party I mentioned), they're drastically changing the odds for the worse. Being exposed to more people = higher odds or transmission through several channels. And saying they're only spreading it to their kin assumes they're not also going to the market, post office, pharmacy, etc. They're theoretically worsening the odds of the rest of the public and public spaces they're contacting AFTER being around all of their friends.

Also, I'm not congregating. I wear a mask, gloves and clean everything I touch before and after at every store and keep a distance. I see folks hooping and passing vapes. There's a difference.

That's not true. By being around more people (like the graduation party I mentioned), they're drastically changing the odds for the worse. Being exposed to more people = higher odds or transmission through several channels. And saying they're only spreading it to their kin assumes they're not also going to the market, post office, pharmacy, etc. They're theoretically worsening the odds of the rest of the public and public spaces they're contacting AFTER being around all of their friends.

Also, I'm not congregating. I wear a mask, gloves and clean everything I touch before and after at every store and keep a distance. I see folks hooping and passing vapes. There's a difference.
How is it not true that they're spreading it to others they come in contact with? They can't give it to someone who never leaves the house. The spring break thing was over the top but I blame that more on the cities that left beaches open. Aren't the guys hooping and passing vapes easy to avoid? And as long as you have your mask and gloves on, how are they bothering you? You're not congregating but you're near other people so you take precautions. That's all you can do besides staying inside.

so my friend asked to play pool at their house tomorrow night... i was going to go but forgot there is a 8pm curfew in NJ so thats why i think im a pass... should i even entertain going out tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom