Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me saying you and plenty others in here are ****ing ridiculous with your panicking thinking we’re about to turn into the world of I Am Legend and we should be locked down into our homes indefinitely til there’s a vaccine 12 months from now doesn’t = me thinking this is is “just merely a blister”
nt extremes but what do you think we should do?
business as usual?

think we should open everything back up?

Me saying you and plenty others in here are ****ing ridiculous with your panicking thinking we’re about to turn into the world of I Am Legend and we should be locked down into our homes indefinitely til there’s a vaccine 12 months from now doesn’t = me thinking this is is “just merely a blister”
Don't think I've seen anyone say this will turn into I Am Legend, nor anyone saying we should shut down indefinitely

But we have all seen you continue to ridicule anyone that posts sources that predict a bleak near term future. So please offer up what your suggestion would be?

Glad to hear your moms getting better. My wife’s close friends mom passed today from cancer. They don’t even know when they can have a funeral for her.

My man I caught this late but my condolences to your side. Love and light from my side to your friends. Planning a funeral where permitted is tough as hell right now.

How many nights you off?

just tonight, back at it tomorrow for 6 more nights

5F19B185-343A-452C-A12B-843005834885.png

Past two weeks, kind of sad that the government took almost half my pay though...

My man I caught this late but my condolences to your side. Love and light from my side to your friends. Planning a funeral where permitted is tough as hell right now.
My grandmother has been battling health issues over the last year or so. I realized sometime last week that this whole situation could be her final battle here and we wouldn't even be able to come together as a family to celebrate her life.

If it did have to take place I'd imagine it'd be like a wake. Folks come in to visit for a brief period and then leave so the next group can come in.

nt extremes but what do you think we should do?
business as usual?

think we should open everything back up?

I think within the next two months things are going to have to start getting at least somewhat back to normal and **** is going to have to start opening back up. Limit the amount of people sitting in restaurants/bars/stores/movie theaters and inside gyms, have people continue to be spread out a little at the beginning and then slowly allow more people in.

I think within the next two months things are going to have to start getting at least somewhat back to normal and **** is going to have to start opening back up. Limit the amount of people sitting in restaurants/bars/stores/movie theaters and inside gyms, have people continue to be spread out a little at the beginning and then slowly allow more people in.
Eventually this could happen. I’m just not sure about two months. We risk another outbreak if we try this too early. people aren’t even following the stay at home instructions now so it’s prolongs this process indefinitely

Eventually this could happen. I’m just not sure about two months. We risk another outbreak if we try this too early. people aren’t even following the stay at home instructions now so it’s prolongs this process indefinitely

The thing is people will NEVER follow those rules unless you have cops with road blocks on every corner arresting people/giving heavy fines for going out. So my thing is enforce it to the absolute EXTREME or don’t enforce this halfway BS at all.

If you don’t put serious restrictions in place, then it won’t matter. Everybody will go out the first week “free “ and 2-3 weeks later hella cases will pop up and will be back on lockdown. Look at S. Korea.

The most laughable **** is how quickly these hospital admins disregarded all the protocols they usually drive us crazy with that usually come between the quality of care you provide patients but in paper makes the organization look good...how all the little BS Joint Comission would otherwise shut down hospitals over, has completely gone out the window, these admins don’t even know how to face their staff anymore trying to save face.

Hospital is on survival mode and now is when the real backbone of healthcare is shining, watching these ICU nurses sacrifice the way they have these past weeks is the only reason I’m inspired to work just as hard, it’s really touching man and they deserve all the damn praise in the world....while we watch athletes, actors and millionaire celebs in general be absolutely useless in a crisis like this, I hope the world realizes where the true value lies and who it is that should be making millions.

.....so this dude had a “103 fever and was hallucinating to the point where he was talking to his dead father” last night, didn’t sleep at all then had a dental procedure to fix his chipped tooth........then gave this interview while being in perfect health and all the energy in the world by that afternoon.....

Man get the **** outta here :lol:

I was sort of confused watching it. But he looked better last night than he did the day before. He looked bad the night before doing his show.

I was wondering if he had any meds to take.

I have a feeling this is related to the Qanon conspiracy spreading that the “hospitals” are for saving children from the Deep State pedo rings.

This guy DERAILED a train trying to crash a navy hospital to “Expose the truth”

There’s similar crazy stories in NY Central Park.

I have a feeling this is related to the Qanon conspiracy spreading that the “hospitals” are for saving children from the Deep State pedo rings.

This guy DERAILED a train trying to crash a navy hospital to “Expose the truth”

There’s similar crazy stories in NY Central Park.

whats the central park stories? I work at mt sinai. Took this on tuesday. This project is super awkward to me. Theyre also building temporary huts inside a lobby I typically walk through several times a day. Guess Ill have to avoid that area until further notice

E75E2D02-135C-4179-900D-6E5D8B00BA75.jpeg

whats the central park stories? I work at mt sinai. Took this on tuesday. This project is super awkward to me. Theyre also building temporary huts inside a lobby I typically walk through several times a day. Guess Ill have to avoid that area until further notice

E75E2D02-135C-4179-900D-6E5D8B00BA75.jpeg
There’s some real crazy out there.

if you check recent hashtags #Qanon #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide #TheStorm
There’s a long help extreme right conspiracy that Trump will arrest the entire deep state and save all of the children held in sex rings like the pizza parlor. Most field setups are for treating other types of issues that don’t require the needs of a hospital facility.

But if you voted for Trump then thee hospitals and tents are to save people when the great awakening happens and Trump stops the deep state once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom