Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The US is really mad at its own incompetence & is looking to pass the blame to China. Good move considering this country is filled with dumbasses who love to blame others instead of accepting blame for their actions/inactions.

It’s is either “the Chinese media failed to report how serious this is! They didn’t report the real numbers!!!”

Or

“this isn’t that serious. Stop believing the liberal media hype. The media is just releasing all these overblown numbers to make everyone panic and make trump look bad.”

Why do idiots continue doing this **** especially on camera. You already know he’ll be arrested by the end of the week once somebody forwards this over to whoever the local police is along with his name.

The other dude that was licking the deodorants got hit with 3 felonies of terrorism lmaooo.

I didn't have the heart to ask how come these mass shooters don't get the terrorism label...

.....so this dude had a “103 fever and was hallucinating to the point where he was talking to his dead father” last night, didn’t sleep at all then had a dental procedure to fix his chipped tooth........then gave this interview while being in perfect health and all the energy in the world by that afternoon.....

Man get the **** outta here :lol:

It’s is either “the Chinese media failed to report how serious this is! They didn’t report the real numbers!!!”

Or

“this isn’t that serious. Stop believing the liberal media hype. The media is just releasing all these overblown numbers to make everyone panic and make trump look bad.”

One of these is true, but with one error. The CCP did report false data (by way of the state owned media). The real data is something that the public should know.

However, the US government would’ve still downplayed it and mishandled the whole situation either way.

my optimism is weaning.

Someone I know got it from a family friend who works at a hospital, and gave it to all their family. Then we have these old folks homes who are also supposed to be relatively clean. If the virus is breaking into the cleanest parts of American society, where does that leave normal folks?

my optimism is weaning.

Someone I know got it from a family friend who works at a hospital, and gave it to all their family. Then we have these old folks homes who are also supposed to be relatively clean. If the virus is breaking into the cleanest parts of American society, where does that leave normal folks?

Do you really think this is the first virus on earth that’s gotten into old folks homes? We’re gonna be okay man. Stop listening to everything on the news made to make you panic.

.....so this dude had a “103 fever and was hallucinating to the point where he was talking to his dead father” last night, didn’t sleep at all then had a dental procedure to fix his chipped tooth........then gave this interview while being in perfect health and all the energy in the world by that afternoon.....

Man get the **** outta here :lol:

He never said anything about dental procedures.

He never said anything about dental procedures.

Lol that’s what you got out of that.

Where is this chipped tooth he speaks of that he got when he had this hallucinogenic 103 degree fever shortly before this in the morning then?

Lol that’s what you got out of that.

Where is this chipped tooth he speaks of that he got when he had this hallucinogenic 103 degree fever shortly before this in the morning then?
Have you taken up the offer to volunteer at a hospital in new york yet? they'd be more than happy to accept your assistance and you'll be deemed a national hero. Do it

Have you taken up the offer to volunteer at a hospital in new york yet? they'd be more than happy to accept your assistance and you'll be deemed a national hero. Do it

Yeah!

You gonna pay me my full salary in the meantime, find me a new job with the same salary and benefits after all this is over since I’d have to quit my current one I’m still busy doing 8-5 Monday-Friday and buy me a house to live in up there?

No? Then shut the **** up.

Yeah!

You gonna pay me my full salary in the meantime, find me a new job with the same salary and benefits after all this is over since I’d have to quit my current one I’m still busy doing 8-5 Monday-Friday and buy me a house to live in up there?

No? Then shut the **** up.
Nope! Why would I pay you? You're one of the brave few souls who's been talking about the virus like it'll give you a mere blister. You're the hero our nation needs - do it. Us average Americans are too scared, in too much panic and too wimpy to deal with this virus clearly.

Nope! Why would I pay you? You're one of the brave few souls who's been talking about the virus like it'll give you a mere blister. You're the hero our nation needs - do it. Us average Americans are too scared, in too much panic and too wimpy to deal with this virus clearly.

Me saying you and plenty others in here are ****ing ridiculous with your panicking thinking we’re about to turn into the world of I Am Legend and we should be locked down into our homes indefinitely til there’s a vaccine 12 months from now doesn’t = me thinking this is is “just merely a blister”

They're all over Cali. Even seeing one's with the filters

Where? every supplier I called in Cali is all out and desperately waiting on more like us. I had success ordering a few cases from Texas and Mexico tho. They flew out the shop in 2 hours

still have 2 boxes left of niosh n95 masks, just don’t like wearing them in public only when I’m consulting a customer. Wild uncomfortable to me

Back
Top Bottom