Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you have a garage and some tools you could even change it yourself
Buy the oil and filter at walmart
Those 5qt jugs of synthetic oil at walmart is cheap asf
I stocked up on black friday
Got Mobil 1 and pennzoil plat for $20 a jug
+ Oil pan
Also 2 jack stands or ramps. Don't rely on the jacks itself.

Forgot to mention. If you don't really need an oil change, I would avoid jiffy lube. Only go if you really have to, if you're past your due date and your oil is black. Otherwise you should just wait. Jiffy Lube known for doing some super shady stuff.

Most shops overcharge like crazy especially dealerships on simple maintenance like changing wiper blades and air filter
I think I read online where dealerships charge $80 or something to change out a cabin air filter
Which takes like 2 min and the filter usually only costs like $15-20

Italy man. No one's talking about them still

14 plus days active daily cases have not reached a new highest peak

6 plus days daily deaths have not reached their peak.

It's promising in some regions

Yet France is just getting ravaged.

New Yorks death rate is now at 2.7%

Most shops overcharge like crazy especially dealerships on simple maintenance like changing wiper blades and air filter
I think I read online where dealerships charge $80 or something to change out a cabin air filter
Yea, I used to work for Ford for 5 years. Worked at alot of other shops aswell. Dealership parts are usually a little more expensive because the parts are o.e.m. But they tax on top of that. They need to make a profit off parts aswell, so they'll tax sometimes double or more what it costs in stores. Always better to buy your own parts. For labor, every shop is different hourly. They charge whatever they want per hour and go by "book time". A program that will tell you how long a specific repair on a specific car should take and they multiple that by the hourly charge. Some shops are honest and go by book time, and some shops go by f you pay me time :smh:

Tried to make my last little supply/food run today. Sams club had NO poultry or beef. None. Just fish. Hope to luck up on some tomorrow. Getting too crazy for even emergency runs.
I’m loving it because I only eat fish. My refrigerator is stacked. I want to make one more run tomorrow to get paper towels but it might be crazy.

Italy man. No one's talking about them still

14 plus days active daily cases have not reached a new highest peak

6 plus days daily deaths have not reached their peak.

It's promising in some regions

Yet France is just getting ravaged.

New Yorks death rate is now at 2.7%

Saw a Washington Institute model that had NYS at 16k deaths by August. State is currently at 2k which means between April and Aug, NYS will be at roughly 3,500 deaths a month from COVID (Based off that model)

So I was in a predominantly while neighborhood getting a slice of pizza. Stepped outside to eat and I heard people clapping and cheering. Looked at my phone. It was 7 pm.

Is this supposed to be a thing or just white people being white?

:lol: was it 7 pm on the dot? Prob one of those "at xx pm stand outside and applaud health workers/front line workers/service workers" things ytpipo like to set up on FB

I usually get an oil change every 3 k miles. It’s been like 2,500 miles since my last oil change.

What kinda car you got? I’ve always thought that oil change at 3k miles was a myth just to get you to pay up for an unnecessary service. I’ve always done mine around 7.5k miles are a time. I can’t say I’ve ever really had car problems either

brjf3ozfwbq41.jpg
I'm curious if numbers are dropping...or number reportings are dropping.

Honda wanted to charge me 130 to change an air filter

My buddy who knows vehicles showed me how to purchase the same filter at the dealership for 30$ and change out my self, literally took 2 mins tops

Just a heads up to anyone concerned with the "talking can spread the virus" news we got today. Fauci said when you speak, the amount of germs that can come out only travel a short distance then fall to the ground fairly quickly. So as long as you're social distancing 6+ feet from everyone, even them speak you won't get you sick.

What kinda car you got? I’ve always thought that oil change at 3k miles was a myth just to get you to pay up for an unnecessary service. I’ve always done mine around 7.5k miles are a time. I can’t say I’ve ever really had car problems either
I have a Nissan Maxima. I get complementary oil changes from the dealership where I purchased my car so I tend to take it every 3-4 k miles. Gonna wait a lil longer though.

Honda wanted to charge me 130 to change an air filter

My buddy who knows vehicles showed me how to purchase the same filter at the dealership for 30$ and change out my self, literally took 2 mins tops

Depending on what kind of car you have you can find good deals on oem parts on eBay
Oddly it’s from dealerships out of state lol
I get a case(pack of 10) oem Toyota oil filters on eBay for $35
I also buy oem wiper blade refills for like $6-7 each
So about $15 to replace both blades
I’ve tried all kinds of wiper blades and I find that oem blades are the best and last the longest

Naw, get that oil changed every 3k. It's only $20-$25 but it's what keeps the thousands of dollars of moving parts in your engine lubricated. The oil burns off after time so you'll have less oil lubricating your parts causing friction aswell as burnt/black oil with soot. You want too keep that oil as fresh and clean as much as possible by changing it frequently to have less junk lubricating the internals.

Back
Top Bottom