Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wondering if airlines are implementing social distancing. Like if there were more people on that flight would they ask the passengers to sit two rows apart?
I canceled my vacation in June but there's a wedding I'm attending thats destination in October. They haven't canceled but who knows what may happen this year.

I don't personally know anyone that has flown, even our work forced the higher ups to stay put and work remote. All travel cut off.

Let's be honest here, the current leadership aka republicans have and always will be about maintaining the status quo if not using every single opportunity to widen every single disparity in this country (health,wealth, education, etc).

Their policies reflect this and even before this crisis they've always been reactive instead of proactive except of course when they have an opportunity to personally gain from the situation. Time and time again they dismantle or greatly reduce funding to programs that are supposed to protect people and infrastructure and when something happens they pretend they had nothing to do with neutering these programs.

Of course this happens across the political spectrum but the nakedness of their intent is just breath taking.

No trump backer at all, but you think the President is supposed to go to each city that supports Chinese New Year and has a festival for them to tell it to shutdown? Governors and Mayors could have also taken pre-emptive measures. These fools in NY are too busy trying to set up platforms for the runs and being politically correct that they ignored the threat looming and now the state is the epicenter of this whole thing. Coumo cut health care funding for the state all the while was able to find money to put $200 million dollar lights on a bridge named after his father and then has the nerve to complain about lack of masks and ventilators. Y'all need to realize that most of these politicians, both on the left and right are a joke and stop subscribing to the Kool-Aid.

I wasn't implying that Trump should have cancelled those parades. Those are state and city issues. Trump was responsible for the national response, one being air travel. Part of the reason NYC was hit so hard was because of the amount of people coming into the city from other places and when you add a small heavily populated population density, it's like gas and fire. Or the fact that Trump blames Obama for the lack of medical supplies and equipment. Dude has been president for almost 4 years, a full presidential term. He's had more than enough time to replenish those supplies.

Last edited:
i don't disagree with the fudging of the numbers, but do you expect them to higher #s than US? if so, why? also, what do you think of Germany's #s?

“The report was swiftly deleted online.”

The one sentence that tells you why Chinese Communist Authority numbers, actions are suspect.
Waiting two months before declaring problem, detaining numerous medical professionals even now when they raise concerns, own Health Commission initially declaring human to human transmission not possible, getting WHO to excuse/parrot the Govt propaganda, returning citizens from overseas infected, obtaining massive amounts of PPE to import at beginning, etc.
Reasons go on and on.

It’s good you been asking multi questions, asking why we would not believe Mainland government’s news and statistics. Even if you don’t care for my opinion, news posts from others like shibadekobe shibadekobe should motivate you to research around. Peace.

—————————————————————

"LATE NOVEMBER"

If you dig deeper into that story, very ironic interesting twist: the “social scientist” phd who gets dumped on by Media wrote the two early warning memos.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...early-warnings-about-coronavirus-as-alarmist/

Trump did announce China travel ban back on Jan 31/effective Feb 2. Not a hard core one though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/07/trumps-claim-that-he-imposed-first-china-ban/

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Jan. 21 announced the first travel-related case of novel coronavirus in the United States. Trump unveiled his plan 10 days later, making the restrictions effective Feb. 2. (On Jan. 17, the CDC had begun health screenings of passengers on direct or connecting flights from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the outbreak.)
Trump barred non-U.S. citizens from traveling from China, but there were 11 exceptions, and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan were not included. U.S. citizens and permanent residents could still travel from China but were subject to screening and possible 14-day quarantine. Some flights were immediately suspended, but others continued for weeks, at the discretion of the airlines.”

If Bernie dropping out, Trump just gotta give him the reigns to handle the whole Coronavirus situation

Let's be honest here, the current leadership aka republicans have and always will be about maintaining the status quo if not using every single opportunity to widen every single disparity in this country (health,wealth, education, etc).

Their policies reflect this and even before this crisis they've always been reactive instead of proactive except of course when they have an opportunity to personally gain from the situation. Time and time again they dismantle or greatly reduce funding to programs that are supposed to protect people and infrastructure and when something happens they pretend they had nothing to do with neutering these programs.

Of course this happens across the political spectrum but the nakedness of their intent is just breath taking.

The problem was the whole time Trump was concerned about the economy, unemployment and stock market. He wanted to be positive and downplay things to keep those intact.

He wasn't concerned about the health and safety of the people.

The president of the country himself admitted of more people voted the GOP would never win elections

how is that not front page news of why voter suppression should be stoped

imagine if this dudes daughter never came forward

It’s unfortunate that some people will have relatives die from corona and they will still vote for that clown

It’s good you been asking multi questions, asking why we would not believe Mainland government’s news and statistics. Even if you don’t care for my opinion, news posts from others like shibadekobe shibadekobe should motivate you to research around. Peace.

—————————————————————

If you dig deeper into that story, very ironic interesting twist: the “social scientist” phd who gets dumped on by Media wrote the two early warning memos.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...early-warnings-about-coronavirus-as-alarmist/

Trump did announce China travel ban back on Jan 31/effective Feb 2. Not a hard core one though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/07/trumps-claim-that-he-imposed-first-china-ban/

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Jan. 21 announced the first travel-related case of novel coronavirus in the United States. Trump unveiled his plan 10 days later, making the restrictions effective Feb. 2. (On Jan. 17, the CDC had begun health screenings of passengers on direct or connecting flights from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the outbreak.)
Trump barred non-U.S. citizens from traveling from China, but there were 11 exceptions, and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan were not included. U.S. citizens and permanent residents could still travel from China but were subject to screening and possible 14-day quarantine. Some flights were immediately suspended, but others continued for weeks, at the discretion of the airlines.”

Your response doesn't answer my question. I'm not even sure you read my question accurately lol

pivgzzxw4jr41.jpg

Last edited:
ITALY REPORTS 3,836 NEW VIRUS INFECTIONS, HIGHEST IN THREE DAYS
ITALY HAS 542 NEW DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS VS 604 TUESDAY
ITALY REPORTS 3,836 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES VS 3,039 TUESDAY
ITALY REPORTS 139,422 TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES, 17,669 DEATHS

Your response doesn't answer my question. I'm not even sure you read my question accurately lol

Read your posts. You asked why Mainland’s number should be higher than reported. Others gave you reasons too. Look again.
But then not my responsibility to make you read.
Obviously can’t see the forest past the tree and have calm reasonable discussion. Always with the quick one liners.
Good Luck.

ITALY REPORTS 3,836 NEW VIRUS INFECTIONS, HIGHEST IN THREE DAYS
ITALY HAS 542 NEW DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS VS 604 TUESDAY
ITALY REPORTS 3,836 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES VS 3,039 TUESDAY
ITALY REPORTS 139,422 TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES, 17,669 DEATHS

How? Wtf. Aren't they locked down?

you already know the admin put this 260k number out there so they can take credit when its much lower.

Everything move has been calculated and many don't even see the game they are playing. Republicans will be celebrating their savior when dip **** gets voted in again

Its comical

Even 250k seems low to me for a country the size of the US.
Where I live we have a population of 5.5m and our worst case scenario is 250k - good might be a tenth of that.
To be fair though I don’t trust any stats from this administration.

who has the higher authority, the surgeon general or dr fauci?
The Surgeon General by far if you’re just referring to the powers of their position.

In terms of scientific expertise and credibility on infectious diseases, Dr. Fauci is in a whole other league than the Surgeon General.

Fauci has been a leading figure in this field since his work during the HIV epidemic in the 80s.

NEW YORK'S CUOMO REPORTS 779 CORONAVIRUS DEATHS, VERSUS 731 ON TUESDAY

NEW YORK GOVERNOR SAYS STATE TO IMMEDIATELY MAKE ADDITIONAL $600 PAYMENT TO ALL WHO FILED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT, STATE EXPECTS TO BE REIMBURSED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

NEW YORK STATEWIDE NEW HOSPITALIZATIONS TOTAL 586 ON APRIL 7, DOWN FROM 656 A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

Back
Top Bottom