Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
vdhv3omcbjr41.jpg
Twitter the GOAT platform. I get way too much entertainment from it. Would gladly pay a few bucks a month if they started charging

thats some bull****
they are doing that so that don't have to pay the workers who got sick from it and making them use their sick days or vacation time

same thing is happening here. my friend works for a big hospital here and she said there are like 30 employees who are positive with covid.
the hospital isn't taking responsibility for them and saying they got it from the community and not from work.
my friend said everyone at work knows its BS because in the beginning of all this madness they told their workers to not wear a mask with every patient because they didn't want to cause panic. :stoneface:

That there sounds like the beginning of a MAJOR negligence lawsuit for those workers! SMH!! 😞😞

Twitter the GOAT platform. I get way too much entertainment from it. Would gladly pay a few bucks a month if they started charging

Twitter is gold man. I can’t spend 20 mins on my timeline without at least a couple of audible laughs. I know it’s an older platform but it will always remain KING to me. Good to see the ceo giving back like that.

I’d honestly like to invest in twitter but the stock doesn’t seem like it will make a frantic jump in the future

Day 10 of contracting COVID:

Nausea has practically gone away. Have develop slight nasal congestion, but cough is no longer persistent. Still adequately breathing on my own.

Sense of taste and smell has not returned. Still very tired, but no longer sleeping 18 hours/day.

I've had my 64 year old father living with me prior to this outbreak getting out of control. Luckily, I live in a multiple dwelling house with separate living quarters. He has not shown any symptoms.

Just saw on CNN that they adjusted the projected death toll down to 60k. Any deaths are tragic but that number looks way better than 260k

you already know the admin put this 260k number out there so they can take credit when its much lower.

Everything move has been calculated and many don't even see the game they are playing. Republicans will be celebrating their savior when dip **** gets voted in again

Its comical

you already know the admin put this 260k number out there so they can take credit when its much lower.

Everything move has been calculated and many don't even see the game they are playing. Republicans will be celebrating their savior when dip **** gets voted in again

Its comical

Actual number of cases and deaths will never be accurately captured. I've never gotten tested for COVID, but I'm pretty sure I have it. I also know some people who lost family members to this BS and haven't gotten tested either.

I definitely knew something was going on late last year. The government would have more info about this **** than the regular citizen. I remember thinking that the Flushing and Chinatown Lunar New Year parades should have been cancelled on account of this thing spreading, and that was late January. The US should have acted sooner. Trump especially with his numbers obsession and his narcissistic rallies wasn't going to get the ball rolling.

I definitely knew something was going on late last year. The government would have more info about this **** than the regular citizen. I remember thinking that the Flushing and Chinatown Lunar New Year parades should have been cancelled on account of this thing spreading, and that was late January. The US should have acted sooner. Trump especially with his numbers obsession and his narcissistic rallies wasn't going to get the ball rolling.

A lot should've happened. Gov't should've closed the borders once it got REALLY bad in Asia and Europe. Once patient 0 got into Washington, we should've tested immediately and provided immediate measures for NY, Cali and Washington states.

For a dude who's big on swift action, he didn't do ANYTHING until it was too late. We really didn't make any significant moves until mid-March. We had MONTHS to prepare for this and failed to act on it.

I'm putting all the blame on Trumps administration for this.

No trump backer at all, but you think the President is supposed to go to each city that supports Chinese New Year and has a festival for them to tell it to shutdown? Governors and Mayors could have also taken pre-emptive measures. These fools in NY are too busy trying to set up platforms for the runs and being politically correct that they ignored the threat looming and now the state is the epicenter of this whole thing. Coumo cut health care funding for the state all the while was able to find money to put $200 million dollar lights on a bridge named after his father and then has the nerve to complain about lack of masks and ventilators. Y'all need to realize that most of these politicians, both on the left and right are a joke and stop subscribing to the Kool-Aid.

A lot should've happened. Gov't should've closed the borders once it got REALLY bad in Asia and Europe. Once patient 0 got into Washington, we should've tested immediately and provided immediate measures for NY, Cali and Washington states.

For a dude who's big on swift action, he didn't do ANYTHING until it was too late. We really didn't make any significant moves until mid-March. We had MONTHS to prepare for this and failed to act on it.

I'm putting all the blame on Trumps administration for this.
ALL OF IT.

February was a wasted month

No trump backer at all, but you think the President is supposed to go to each city that supports Chinese New Year and has a festival for them to tell it to shutdown? Governors and Mayors could have also taken pre-emptive measures. These fools in NY are too busy trying to set up platforms for the runs and being politically correct that they ignored the threat looming and now the state is the epicenter of this whole thing. Coumo cut health care funding for the state all the while was able to find money to put $200 million dollar lights on a bridge named after his father and then has the nerve to complain about lack of masks and ventilators. Y'all need to realize that most of these politicians, both on the left and right are a joke and stop subscribing to the Kool-Aid.
You aren’t wrong, but it should be a joint effort. If federal intelligence isn’t shared with states, they aren’t able to make informed decisions.

The President would have more information than a mayor or governor. Intelligence reported it to them in November, not the mayors and governors.

The President would have more information than a mayor or governor. Intelligence reported it to them in November, not the mayors and governors.
Even after information was passed on to local officials in NY, the goof troop of a mayor was still encouraging certain gatherings and still kept schools going further encouraging the virus to spread.

bruh you blasted a nurse for taking a picture at work talking about how tired she was, saying she wasnt **** and wasnt actually in the mix. you got a chick here doing the splits in the operating room with the caption that shes a life saving ho. pick a side.

You missed my point then and still missing it

the girl I “blasted” I did so because of the photo she posted wasting PPE inside an OBVIOUS outpatient clinic, chasing clout for her IG following, plenty people have said the same thing on social about her, just a couple of days before she was ALSO as nurse downplaying the Covid pandemic....sorry I offended someone you care for so much.

this chick you quoted doing splits isn’t saying anything about a pandemic, she’s talking about people making false assumptions about dancers without knowing their real goals....actually pretty dope....nothing to do with chasing clout using a health crisis with that post.

Hope that clarified things for you....two people doing completely different things so Is pretty simple to pick a side.

Idk how they can announce that new york is going down in cases when tomorrow or fri they're literally opening up a closed hospital next to mine to make room for more patients lol

Even after information was passed on to local officials in NY, the goof troop of a mayor was still encouraging certain gatherings and still kept schools going further encouraging the virus to spread.

Why would the government pass down classified information?

Someone gonna die with them trying stuff like that. Many of these peds and OB nurses uncomfortable to even take vitals on an adult that’s non postpartum.

Maybe posted already, but saw news in Detroit, they tried to have some ED nurses take up to 20pt, some vented and on drips. That’s so crazy, it’s unbelievable.

Hospitals are left with no choice bro, specially the smaller community ones, WHOS already small staffed depts are dealing with quarantined and sick full timers and part timers, you gotta keep in mind, places like mines from example, jumped from an average of 15 vents during a BUSY winter/spring to almost 60 vented patients, all while 30% of their full time, part time staff is quarantined....it really becomes all hands on deck at this point and you can just do your best to be a part of the team, until we try to get things back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom