Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since you were on the west coast and it was January, it is definitely possible that you had it, especially since you had the loss of taste symptoms.

But all the east coast people in big cities like New York talking about they had it last November because they caught a cold around then need to chill.
Live right outside LA. Been working, still going to to the office. Haven’t worn gloves or a mask. Go the grocery store at least once a week. Just started wearing a mask this past week when Newsom said so. Haven’t got sick. Don’t wanna jinx it though. Lol.

tm2md92csxr41.jpg
Seriously, my hair is gonna be so long on top, probably gonna try a new hairstyle. Haha.

Since you were on the west coast and it was January, it is definitely possible that you had it, especially since you had the loss of taste symptoms.

But all the east coast people in big cities like New York talking about they had it last November because they caught a cold around then need to chill.
I don't really see the need to coastshame anyone or gatekeep the Sha'rona.

Because of the global mismanagement, we're still playing catch up. To think of this pandemic, as a simplistic linear geographic progression, seems naive. There's had to be a significant build up, where the virus ran unnoticed though healthy population groups, until it reached the tipping point. Maybe population density plays an important role too. Were people are not only exposed to the virus, but they are repeatedly exposed and to increased doses. Think of it in terms of medical staff, where healthy and young doctors and nurses succumb to the virus,not because they are old or weak, but simply because of the viral payload.

What if you were lucky to get it early and fight it off early and build anti-bodies, before the viral density hadn't reached its peak.

Just look at how the virus ran through, cruise ships, retirement homes and prisons. These are encapsulated communities where people are confined sharing the same limited facilities and breathing the same air.

We don't know anything for certain certain yet.

Last edited:
I alluded to this week's ago, but people assumed I 'was hating on immigrants', even though I was getting my info from a health care professional in the same city. They're not going to miss work. Some might not have healthcare, and they're afraid to snitch on themselves or family.

What’s blowing my mind is seeing some of our friends/associates having people over. It may be one or two but people still don’t know their personal hygiene regiments.

Im not even letting my in laws in
I hear ya. I'm never letting anyone in my house again and I'm never going over someone else's place. Even after this virus thing goes away.

That might be for different reasons not pertaining to Corona :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Could be lol. Jk. But nah no one is allowed in. My parents and my in laws been sending or bringing by Easter stuff for my kid. It gets sanitized and sits in the garage. Me and my son don’t leave the house unless it’s to play outside or for me to go for a run.

I see people walking around in masks in my neighborhood. I think that’s a waste. If I see someone on the sidewalk I just cross the street.

I think I'm staying in the house even this virus blows over and become a recluse or hermit. It's simply too dangerous. Someone might come within 10 feet of me when out in public. Can't have that.

Question, is it true things will start opening back up in May? If so, that wouldn’t make any sense since the numbers are still increasing..smh

What’s blowing my mind is seeing some of our friends/associates having people over. It may be one or two but people still don’t know their personal hygiene regiments.

As I drive through my neighborhood I'm seeing all types of people congregating like there isn't a pandemic going on. It's absolutely mind boggling to me. People are still looking at this as an extended summer vacation around here. :smh::smh:

The only way I talk to my neighbors now is from my yard shouting over to theirs. Honestly, I look forward to when this is over so I don't have to see them outside as much. Nothing worse than feeling obligated to small talk with people you have nothing in common with. Usually I only see them as I'm leaving the crib in my car, but now they're unavoidable since my kid wants to be outside 24/7. :lol:

Just got the announcement from my job; we still on virtual learning until May 30th. It can possibly follow up by cancelling summer school.

I work for a small company and this new dude had his fiance over to cut folks' hair. Walk-in customers ain't taking the hint either, coming in to shoot the sh*t with my boss. My coworkers get take out every day and are generally trash at social distancing. People are so stupid it actually makes me sick to my stomach..

Luckily I have my own office and have made it clear that I'm staying the f**k away from everyone until this sh*t blows over.

Question, is it true things will start opening back up in May? If so, that wouldn’t make any sense since the numbers are still increasing..smh

Def not May bodies are still dropping 233 more dead in New Jersey people are still getting hospitalized and many other states are seeing increasing in death toll . Waiting for governor Cuomo to update us in a little

ITALY DECREE TO ALLOW SOME SHOPS TO REOPEN: ANSA
ITALY DRAFT DECREE EXTENDS LOCKDOWN TO MAY 3: ANSA

Back
Top Bottom