Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Def not May bodies are still dropping 233 more dead in New Jersey people are still getting hospitalized and many other states are seeing increasing in death toll . Waiting for governor Cuomo to update us in a little
That’s easy I figured, but number 45 says otherwise..smh

What’s blowing my mind is seeing some of our friends/associates having people over. It may be one or two but people still don’t know their personal hygiene regiments.

Im not even letting my in laws in
It really baffles me too.

Many people are just irresponsible to begin with, and there's no reason to think they will do better now. I want to say it's mostly kids or teens but it's people of all ages. A lot of people just can't handle solitude. If anything, I'd say kids are better at this because they've grown up with their social lives online. But people late 20s and up have this urge for dinner parties and other gatherings. Which is cute but we all gotta suck it up for a bit and act like responsible adults.

yglmjlurvwr41.jpg

Man that evangelist straight up looks like the Devil in human form. His eyes are the scariest thing I've seen in a long time. Every time I see a new twist on that video it's straight up frightening.

NEW YORK STATEWIDE CORONAVIRUS DEATHS RISE BY 777 ON APRIL 9, VS INCREASE OF 799 A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

NEW YORK STATE HAD 290 CORONAVIRUS HOSPITALIZATIONS IN LAST DAY, UP FROM 200 NEW HOSPITALIZATIONS A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

Some good news: ICU admissions fell by 17 statewide, Curve Flattening, ICU Admissions NEGATIVE now

Last edited:
Bro.......

Screenshot_20200410-113130_Instagram.jpg

.... Mount Sinai is running an ad asking for DONATIONS! Monetary donations from civilians to help hospital emplyees, etc.

That is APPALLING. To ask people, who already have no money and possibly no health insurance, for money. This country is ridiculous

Screenshot_20200410-100030_Chrome.jpg

:stoneface:

I always wonder when someone says they're healthy, is it because they "feel" healthy or if it's because they actually went and had a recent physical and work out regularly.

ITALY HAS 570 DEATHS FROM CORONAVIRUS VS 610 THURSDAY
ITALY REPORTS 3,951 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES VS 4,204 THURSDAY
ITALY REPORTS 147,577 TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES, 18,849 DEATHS

Back
Top Bottom