Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't understand the it hit California first theory. If it did reach Cali that early, how did it just, go away, quietly?

There was no headlines of California hospitals hitting critical mass or eye popping deaths per day numbers like ny has.

yep, I'm starting to wonder if me and my son got it in early Jan. We got real sick with the flu about 2 days after New Years. I had to miss 2 days of work. Got my flu shot too, so it was a little odd to get that sick. Coughed like crazy (dry too), fever/sweats and body was shivering like i was in 20 degree weather. We slept like crazy. But my wife and oldest son didn't get sick and she was coming into our room that we were sharing. It was odd.
I too got sick in Jan. Wasn’t flu. I got flu shot. Had the worst caugh for like a week and took me like a week to feel normal again. Had bad fever.

1o31t863ftr41.jpg

8AM-8PM
giphy (2).gif

I don't understand the it hit California first theory. If it did reach Cali that early, how did it just, go away, quietly?

There was no headlines of California hospitals hitting critical mass or eye popping deaths per day numbers like ny has.

-First US case was a Washington state 30 yr old man who traveled back from Wuhan, China. Jan 20.
-Trump initiated travel restrictions of foreign nationals from Mainland China. Jan 31.
March 13 was 26 European countries and then March 16 UK and Ireland added for non US citizens.

Now read this news article that cites the sheer numbers of total travelers to both coasts and the genetic different strains of Virus. US never really initiated a hard core entry ban let alone arrival testing nor any initial quaratine.

Edit: fixed news link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-COVID-19-two-continents-studies-suggest.html

Im surprised I haven't gotten this yet. I get sick all the time. I got sick the last week of February. A bad cold but I didn't think It was anything out of the ordinary except for two days I slept like 25 hours. Took me like 2 weeks to feel normal again.

-First US case was a Washington state 30 yr old man who traveled back from Wuhan, China. Jan 20.
-Trump initiated travel restrictions of foreign nationals from Mainland China. Jan 31.
March 13 was 26 European countries and then March 16 UK and Ireland added for non US citizens.

Now read this news article that cites the sheer numbers of total travelers to both coasts and the genetic different strains of Virus. US never really initiated a hard core entry ban let alone arrival testing nor any initial quaratine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-COVID-19-two-continents-studies-suggest.html

Initially there was no way ANYONE was getting tested for C-19 unless they had recently traveled to Wuhan. Oh, and tests didn’t even exist in the US since we decided to reject the WHO tests kits and make our own (that didn’t work) so I’m curious how they even tested that first guy from Wuhan. It wasn’t even a consideration here before that, so anyone (like my daughter) with flu like symptoms who tested negative for the flu was told “it’s just a bad virus” and sent home to rest. Those who passed away were said to have died from pneumonia. With all the travel to/from China prior to that first confirmed case, it’s likely there were other early undetected cases.

Initially there was no way ANYONE was getting tested for C-19 unless they had recently traveled to Wuhan. Oh, and tests didn’t even exist in the US since we decided to reject the WHO tests kits and make our own (that didn’t work) so I’m curious how they even tested that first guy from Wuhan. It wasn’t even a consideration here before that, so anyone (like my daughter) with flu like symptoms who tested negative for the flu was told “it’s just a bad virus” and sent home to rest. Those who passed away were said to have died from pneumonia. With all the travel to/from China prior to that first confirmed case, it’s likely there were other early undetected cases.
I believe that 1 lady Dr. Chu in Seattle broke code and made her own test or something.

Even though it wasn’t approved by FDA or CDC or whatever

if it wasn’t for her who knows what the death toll would be.

They can probably go back to patients who died from lower respiratory diseases or who were on a ventilator and pull up their charts/labs.

Bilateral pneumonia as well certain lab values (D-dimer) would be a giveaway.

i heard from a while back that most of the cases are traced back to Europe but there's finally an article on it recently

I believe that 1 lady Dr. Chu in Seattle broke code and made her own test or something.

Even though it wasn’t approved by FDA or CDC or whatever

if it wasn’t for her who knows what the death toll would be.

Great news info posts, guys. Good read. All makes sense with the Daily Mail UK charts and article. Gives an easy to understand how to virus went airborne.

Back
Top Bottom