Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just came back from the store. Haven't been grocery shopping in about 4 weeks. Surprised to see 90% of ppl wearing masks and keeping distance. Huge change from the last time I went. Not too many ppl were there. Also everything was pretty much in stock.

You live in Korea?

I'm learning Korean now....definitely wanna visit within the next two years...

Just one question

Is it true there's no strip clubs there? :frown:

Have family & friends there.
You should definitely go!
unfortunately, They don't.
*maybe at those underground room salons

rihanna-jack-dorsey.jpg

Have family & friends there.
You should definitely go!
unfortunately, They don't.
*maybe at those underground room salons

Unrelated to COVID-19, but kinda funny related story.

Used to work in the esports industry. Friend of mine managed a team, and threw their birthday party at a burlesque dance club here in Los Angeles. One of the Korean players (he was 23 at the time, I believe), came out and was totally blown away by the whole thing. He didn't quite understand but was still fascinated.

So my friend gave him some single dollar bills (friend is also Korean lol) and explained what to do. One of the dancers was sliding down the pole upside down, and slammed her heels on both sides of him, and it scared the **** out of him and the dollars went flying. lmao

One case here; i attended to.
Case got transfered and quarantined as results came in.
Almost an hour in a makeshift drive through to get "vetted" before we walking in..
This is Daily.

TRUMP SAYS DATA SUGGESTS MAY BE NEARING PEAK IN U.S.
TRUMP: NUMBER OF NEW CASES NATIONWIDE FLATTENING
TRUMP: DON'T THINK LA. WILL NEED ALL HOSPITAL BEDS BEING BUILT

TRUMP SAYS STOCK MARKET INCREASE SHOWS THERE'S PENT UP DEMAND

FAUCI SAYS U.S. IS STARTING TO SEE A LEVELING OFF AND COMING DOWN IN CORONAVIRUS

FAUCI SAYS IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE MONTHS TO FIND OUT WHICH THERAPEUTIC DRUGS IN TRIAL ARE WORKING

Last edited:
if I can import da hemi to South Korea, it might be the next move

Their metro system is so clean and efficient that you'll never need to drive there. Meanwhile taking the BART, MUNI, NYC Subway, etc. in the US makes me feel like I'm being punished for something terrible that I've done but never got caught for.

I used to complain about how car dependent we are, but these days I'd rather drive for 1.5 hours in peak traffic than sit in a filthy train for 30-45 minutes (that's IF the train doesn't experience mechanical problems or random delays/closures) .

My current greatest fear is that Covid-19 can remain dormant in your system until your immune system is compromised and become infectious again.

What’s more, Philip Tierno Jr., a professor of microbiology and pathology at New York University’s School of Medicine, told Reutersthat he was “not certain” the virus is not bi-phasic — meaning it appears to go away before recurring.

“Once you have the infection, it could remain dormant and with minimal symptoms, and then you can get an exacerbation if it finds its way into the lungs,” he said.

Last edited:
Bay Area folk living/working in SF: Avoid walking in the Mission/SOMA/Potrero if you can. I dropped by my office yesterday to pick up some urgent files (it's an empty office, and I parked right in the front), and on my way there there were I saw a A LOT of transplants going for runs as well as fiends walking around as usual. These people going for jogs were NOT keeping their distance from others AT ALL :stoneface: I saw a good number of people waiting in line near Target, and there were people jogging/walking right past them with absolutely no regard for distancing.

Bay Area folk living/working in SF: Avoid walking in the Mission/SOMA/Potrero if you can. I dropped by my office yesterday to pick up some urgent files (it's an empty office, and I parked right in the front), and on my way there there were I saw a A LOT of transplants going for runs as well as fiends walking around as usual. These people going for jogs were NOT keeping their distance from others AT ALL :stoneface: I saw a good number of people waiting in line near Target, and there were people jogging/walking right past them with absolutely no regard for distancing.
True, I went to the Super Duper Burger and I saw too many people hanging out. The Mission is also packed when I got a burrito a few days ago(though, most were people were coming from or going to markets). Embarcadero/Ferry Building still has a good number of people too.

Back
Top Bottom