Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this true? (Both parts, abt the professor and the steam) Pardon my ignorance if it isnt just want to know, havent seen anything news wise on this

BDC14F26-939C-4D0F-A989-D67C4FE4F560.jpeg
who sent you this?
that should answer your question

Is this true? (Both parts, abt the professor and the steam) Pardon my ignorance if it isnt just want to know, havent seen anything news wise on this

BDC14F26-939C-4D0F-A989-D67C4FE4F560.jpeg

Google searches lead me to believe both of these claims are fake as ****

I’d be more curious of a comparison between Europe’s rail system and flights in the US. That is, if trains are still operating.

Pretty crazy how much of an increase your credit score gets from student loan freeze. Not gonna give details but my credit score shot up simply from the government freezing student loan debt.

Pretty crazy how much of an increase your credit score gets from student loan freeze. Not gonna give details but my credit score shot up simply from the government freezing student loan debt.
I been owing them boys for 5 yrs. I dont think its going to help me. I just call and get a 6 month forebearance every 6 months. Trying to stall until we get Bernie in office. Oh **** or hopefully whoever the Libtards present

Damn you guys think a lockdown will last the whole year?
I’m hoping we can resume at the end of summer

Already chalking up my July vacation as an L at this point. Hoping maybe by September getting on a plane might be realistic

Im hoping the lockdown won’t last that long
Im thinking wearing a mask,gloves and social distancing will be around at least for the rest of the year

So Trump has turned his Corona virus press briefings into campaign speeches.
of course, its free too. Today might be the first time he chose not to did it close to prime time on the east coast. He's clever with the time he chooses to do these "press briefings."

Shuts out Biden from airing his spots in the key time periods when news is being watched. Bastard. But i would have done the same thing.

Has anyone gotten their (possibly pending) deposit?
I've seen some folks at Navy Fed showing pending deposit scheduled to release on the 14th/15th. Based on how the Fed typically warehouses the ACH payments a few days in advance it makes sense. Approximately 50mm should get their payment sometime next week.

If you take a break form this thread and come back and have to catch up with a handful pages, scrolling through all the headlines and tweets is hectic as hell.

After a couple of pages, I felt, I needed an underlying soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom