Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
d3eq6topt0s41.jpg

True, I went to the Super Duper Burger and I saw too many people hanging out. The Mission is also packed when I got a burrito a few days ago(though, most were people were coming from or going to markets). Embarcadero/Ferry Building still has a good number of people too.

I couldn't even get out of my car for a minute cause of the number of people walking up and down 16th, and at one point I had to walk back and get inside my car until it cleared up :lol: These dudes are just chillin during the day, while I'm freezing my @#$ off during my 12 AM run because I'm trying to be 100% sure I don't run into other people

My friends living in Shanghai have been PISSED at the number of tourists that have decided to crowd the city after complete lockdown was lifted there. They feel like the past three months of staying inside could be for nothing because of how reckless people are acting there now. It's so bad that even the Chinese government is putting these people on blast and asking them to maintain caution.

It's definitely going to be the same here if we decide to just end it on a single date :smh: There HAVE to be guidelines and limits set in place even if/when things get a bit better. At the very least, tourist hot spots in the major cities, sports arenas, concerts, etc. need to remain closed off to the public indefinitely IMO

Last edited:
My friends living in Shanghai have been PISSED at the number of tourists that have decided to crowd the city after complete lockdown was lifted there. They feel like the past three months of staying inside could be for nothing because of how reckless people are acting there now. It's so bad that even the Chinese government is putting these people on blast and asking them to maintain caution.

It's definitely going to be the same here if we decide to just end it on a single date :smh: There HAVE to be guidelines and limits set in place even if/when things get a bit better. At the very least, tourist hot spots in the major cities, sports arenas, concerts, etc. need to remain closed off to the public indefinitely IMO

Domestic tourists?

Last edited:
NYC includes the 5 boroughs
Suburbs is long island

I'm not sure Westchester is considered suburb or upstate....someone could clear that up

No way WestChester Can be considered Upstate, i Can spit from Yonkers and land in the Bronx...WestChester is what I think they mean by the burbs of NY

Industry Scrambles to Stop Fatal Bird Flu in South Carolina

(AP) An infectious and fatal strain of bird flu has been confirmed in a commercial turkey flock in South Carolina, the first case of the more serious strain of the disease in the United States since 2017.

Back
Top Bottom