Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk man watching that coughing video made me start running all crazy types of situations in my head. :lol: I think it’s time for me to just buy a bubble suit **** is too real out here :lol: jk

giphy.gif

This rebel energy is only going to increase. "People" have had enough.

I guess the right to put your health at risk at the expense of putting other's health at risk is in the Constitution somewhere?

Idk man watching that coughing video made me start running all crazy types of situations in my head. :lol: I think it’s time for me to just buy a bubble suit **** is too real out here :lol: jk
i leave them closed but thats just me being extra paranoid. I think of someone sneezing in front of me and then driving into it.

Every time I see Gavin newsom name my mind goes directly to Gavin belson. When I think of California and the name Gavin, I think of him. :lol:
0C8A13B7-0FB6-4364-B090-A4E477430AA8.jpeg
I still gotta watch the final season of Silicon Valley, got an HBO sub finally and binged Euphoria.

Last two seasons are a letdown without TJ Miller in the mix. Ruined the original vibe. Been watching from beginning again with Free HBO.

BlissfulWarlikeLadybird-size_restricted.gif

play this dumb mentality out and that will be what makes America lose it's place as the number 1 super power

Back
Top Bottom