Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i just shaved my head and the clipper done broke midway :smh:
thought it wasn't fully charged so i plugged the thing in. worked for a minute and the motored kept dying :lol:

was forced to use a grooming shaver to complete the job
Damn so you literally got the #2 from the chart lol

My **** is wild af

Debating on what I'm gonna do

Might just let it keep growing f it

i just shaved my head and the clipper done broke midway :smh:
thought it wasn't fully charged so i plugged the thing in. worked for a minute and the motored kept dying :lol:

was forced to use a grooming shaver to complete the job

My **** is wild af

I have 2 spare clippers, fellas. Both are cordless Wahl clippers in good working condition. One is cordless Magic Clip, one is cordless Designer. If you want one, PM me.

I have 2 spare clippers, fellas. Both are cordless Wahl clippers in good working condition. One is cordless Magic Clip, one is cordless Designer. If you want one, PM me.

My **** is wild af

i was using a phillips nelreco that i got years ago, but rarely use.
i can tell the back is uneven but for the most part, it unnoticeable if unless someone is behind me

give myself a C- on this attempt

Debates are going to be incredibly entertaining, regardless
Can y'all imagine Trump and Biden in a debate?

Trump: D-d-d-did I stutter?

This was highlighted in the Political thread but COVID-19 aside, there may not even be debates. If Biden looks sharp, which he has at point this year, then Trump will dodge any sort of debate. However, if Biden still appears weak or mentally not all there then Trump will want to debate so that his hype machine can push the “Biden is unfit” narrative. It will also depend on how everything with COVID-19 shapes up by the fall. It’s going to be a toss-up either way.

vhi5t1zwwxs41.png
shes a jackass

Not even surprised. My wife was talking with a friend on the phone last night and I heard her friend say they booked a cruise for October “since this should be over by then.” LOLWUT?!
Cruise ships are being booked :lol:
They want some sickness, they'll get some sickness.
Not even wait a year for the situation to improve, or not.

I had a big cruise trip planned for this July. Huge suite on a brand new ship for its inaugural sailing. 23 days in Europe. All through Italy, France, Greece, Montenegro, England...then staying in Paris for a few days. Cancelled it back in early February when **** was hitting the fan on the Grand Princess. They offered all types of incentives and rebates and future credit because of the cancellation. I'm good til this is over. I've been on a ton of cruises in my life and thankfully never been sick or had any type of issues or viruses or gastro problems take over the ship....but you can easily see how it happened, and how quickly things could get out of hand while in closed quarters with no distancing possible. I absolutely love cruising, but the risk is simply too high and not worth it. Even if the prices are hella attractive. Not a chance would I plan a cruise again this year, and probs would pass next year too unless things really go back to normalcy. Which there's no trend to show that happening just yet.

These people are fool's.

I don't even understand what constitutional right is being violated??? They're acting as if they're being completely locked up in their homes? You can literally do everything you did before other than meeting up with your friends at bars or sporting events/concerts. Garbage *** people don't have any other interests in life? Why are there guns involved? Who exactly are they defending themselves against when literally no one is there?

I had a big cruise trip planned for this July. Huge suite on a brand new ship for its inaugural sailing. 23 days in Europe. All through Italy, France, Greece, Montenegro, England...then staying in Paris for a few days. Cancelled it back in early February when **** was hitting the fan on the Grand Princess. They offered all types of incentives and rebates and future credit because of the cancellation. I'm good til this is over. I've been on a ton of cruises in my life and thankfully never been sick or had any type of issues or viruses or gastro problems take over the ship....but you can easily see how it happened, and how quickly things could get out of hand while in closed quarters with no distancing possible. I absolutely love cruising, but the risk is simply too high and not worth it. Even if the prices are hella attractive. Not a chance would I plan a cruise again this year, and probs would pass next year too unless things really go back to normalcy. Which there's no trend to show that happening just yet.

These people are fool's.

Right there with you. Some of my best vacations have been cruises (AUS/NZ, Mediterranean) but now that I'm "cruise woke" I'm not sure I'll ever sail again...

Why do they have all those guns out in the open? In front of a government building at that....an empty one but still.

Back
Top Bottom