Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
These folks are the reason we'll be social distancing for the next several years with lockdowns in between. I mean you live in Michigan..sit your *** down, your sports teams suck anyways, what are you gonna go outside and do?
Give them a break. They are just breaking out of their hibernation and need to stretch their legs lolol

6E97F64A-D1DE-472F-B6C3-EEBC3F9DE7E5.jpeg

5B1146E1-22FD-4FA8-B75A-3EED581843E2.jpeg

8C324E04-8C00-4D02-B343-CEDCC8465AD7.jpeg

Need that drip.

Those dumb rats in Michigan will be responsible for unemployment, death and extended lockdowns.
Take the names of every single one of them. If any gets COVID19, refuse to treat them. They're free to treat COVID themselves - how's that for their freedom

not trying to make light of their protest, but aren’t all those government officials working from home at the moment, and teleconference their meetings? Are these people essentially honking their horns and picketing an empty building??

Yup, they’re making Michigan REAL proud today. Smh.

Yo when you guys leave to get food or grocery store do you guys drive with the windows down? I do it everyday but I just thought about that and I’m now I’m wondering if I should be avoiding that and just run the ac only.

I don't think you have to afraid of the open air.
Idk man watching that coughing video made me start running all crazy types of situations in my head. :lol: I think it’s time for me to just buy a bubble suit **** is too real out here :lol: jk

I see people driving with their mask on, windows up, nobody else in their car.

guess some people just love the smell of their breath.

I do this if I just left one store and am on my way to another to reduce risk of contamination from taking the mask off/on again.
But yeah... gum or breath mints are a must with the mask on. Learned the hard way after a long day of coffee and munchies.

As time passes by I don’t think we see an opening. For a while especially in New York Numbers are pretty steady Around 18k hospitalized and about 2k new people admitted everyday . Around 1300 get discharged and we get about 700 dead . It’s been around the 18k mark for a couple days. We starting to look exactly like Italy

Back
Top Bottom