Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Walking down SF street..dude in front of me bout ten yards in a mask ( I'm in a mask, mind you), cuts in front of me..about 6-7 yards up so I walk slightly to the left so we create our own path. His reaction, "Dude, I'm not the china man you're looking for, stop judging me, i'm not the china man you're looking for".... okay....? I mean...man I'm just trying to create my social distance. He walks by and says.."unreal man.... I'm not the guy you're looking for".. I hate to be that guy..but man was wearing patagonia, nice boots, well shaven, not the end of the world but found it pretty odd
People been getting downright offended when I cross the street after seeing them, especially old folks. I started to anticipate people's reaction the other day when I was walking near North Beach.:lol:

Walking down SF street..dude in front of me bout ten yards in a mask ( I'm in a mask, mind you), cuts in front of me..about 6-7 yards up so I walk slightly to the left so we create our own path. His reaction, "Dude, I'm not the china man you're looking for, stop judging me, i'm not the china man you're looking for".... okay....? I mean...man I'm just trying to create my social distance. He walks by and says.."unreal man.... I'm not the guy you're looking for".. I hate to be that guy..but man was wearing patagonia, nice boots, well shaven, not the end of the world but found it pretty odd
This was painted comedically in my head.

Schools are gonna start teaching social distancing guidelines in classes now
Workplaces will also require employees to social distance if they can
The police will start handing out social distancing tickets for violators in public :lol:
This will be the new normal

the only reason hospitals are getting some breathing room is because majority of these critically ill C19 patients are all kicking the bucket daily....they reopen the economy, we will get hit with a second wave which will be worst than the first, the one advantage hospitals will have is that we will be somewhat better prepared as we’ve adapted to a completely different work volume and hopefully by the time that second wave hits, the temps will be all up to speed 100%

Lol the point of mass testing is to much more thoroughly isolate individuals who get the virus

Right now that's not possible, so it's a wild west from that perspective
I dont think the test can fix stupid. That's the whole point of the shutdown unless you are essential and have to be at work theres really no need to test everyone.

I dont think the test can fix stupid. That's the whole point of the shutdown unless you are essential and have to be at work theres really no need to test everyone.
The point of the shutdown is to isolate as many folks as possible because we can't test a large number of folks fast enough to determine who is sick and who isn't.
And that volume of testing will be necessary because a large number of carriers are asymptomatic and they can still transmit the virus.

The point of the shutdown is to isolate as many folks as possible because we can't test a large number of folks fast enough to determine who is sick and who isn't.
And that volume of testing will be necessary because a large number of carriers are asymptomatic and they can still transmit the virus.
Theres no way to test everyone and the test doesn't mean you can't contract it after your test. Until treatment is available everyone staying away from one another is the only weapon to fight it. Unless you have to go to work everyone needs to stay isolated. Can't be having your barber stop by the house or setting up private tattoo sessions.

x8zh9x98d9t41.png

was he chinese?

Back
Top Bottom