Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
They are reorganizing our workspaces and we will be more spread out. They will probably encourage us to wfh a few times a week too once we go back.

I think by June we will have traffic again but only for offices, tourism and going out will drastically be cut for a long time

Schools are gonna start teaching social distancing guidelines in classes now
Workplaces will also require employees to social distance if they can
The police will start handing out social distancing tickets for violators in public :lol:
This will be the new normal

Impossible.

We already have majority of these schools understaffed with overcrowded schools.

The infrastructure just won't allow for this.

And with cities like NYC and SF who for some odd reason love living elbow to elbow with strangers.

I don't see us getting back to normal until we have a clear cut cure.

[RTRS] - WEST VIRGINIA GOVERNOR SAYS IT IS A PRIORITY TO GET RESIDENTS BACK TO DOING WHAT THEY WANT TO IN LIFE AND "GET US BACK TO WORK"

Since you're throwing shots.. my appt was booked in late December.

It was for this week, but like I said, I cancelled it.
I was shooting at your boy who caught it, you just got hit in the crossfire. :lol: same for the barber doing housecalls that got it. its effed up even though I understand those guys can't work from home or collect unemployment but they're putting themselves and clientele at risk.

I was shooting at your boy who caught it, you just got hit in the crossfire. :lol: same for the barber doing housecalls that got it. its effed up even though I understand those guys can't work from home or collect unemployment but they're putting themselves and clientele at risk.

Haha ok I'll allow it homie! Yeah I actually had both a tattoo and haircut appt but I nixed both.

I'm in the same camp as you too. This **** wont be over until there is treatment, point blank period. Opening up this country anytime soon is suicide. **** that.

I think I can go another month without cutting my hair. It grew in pretty good.

But I feel like if this SIL continues, my next haircut is going to be shaving everything off =( I am not coordinated or skilled enough to give myself a fade.

Like I stated, prepare to take care of you and your families lives because these bullshjt politicians are putting money/stupidity above your parents, kids, and your significant other/yourself.

A second surge is DEFINITELY coming and will be a million times less forgivable, considering that we now know how bad this virus is.

Last edited:
ezh3njr5odt41.jpg

CCP being CCP...Lie/Cheat/Steal to "success"

China wants to patent Gilead’s promising coronavirus treatment
China has applied for a new patent on an experimental Gilead Sciences Inc. drug that its scientists believe might fight the coronavirus.

It has applied for a patent for the use of the drug, know as remdesivir, to treat the novel coronavirus. The move is a sign that China views Gilead’s therapy as one of the most promising candidates to fight the outbreak that has now claimed almost 500 lives. A patent battle may affect Gilead’s control over the drug in China.

New York ain’t opening up for a while Cuomo knows not to **** it up we still getting 600 deaths a day and 2k hospitalized and it’s close to a month lockdown . Like I said then smaller states are gonna get hit dumb hard

Trump better be ready to pump out that 2k per month stimulus after he messes this up

Back
Top Bottom