Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hundreds crowd newly reopened Florida beaches even as the state sees a spike in coronavirus infections

• Minutes after beaches in North Florida were reopened by the governor at 5 p.m. on Friday, hundreds of locals flooded the sand.
  • Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday announced that some beaches and parks in his state could reopen less than three weeks into his statewide stay-home order.
  • DeSantis urged residents to limit their beach activity to exercise and to avoid gathering or coming with 6 feet of others.
  • But many beachgoers in Jacksonville didn't appear to be following the government's social distancing guidelines as they sunbathed and gathered with friends on Friday evening.
You don’t say.

Hundreds crowd newly reopened Florida beaches even as the state sees a spike in coronavirus infections

• Minutes after beaches in North Florida were reopened by the governor at 5 p.m. on Friday, hundreds of locals flooded the sand.
  • Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday announced that some beaches and parks in his state could reopen less than three weeks into his statewide stay-home order.
  • DeSantis urged residents to limit their beach activity to exercise and to avoid gathering or coming with 6 feet of others.
  • But many beachgoers in Jacksonville didn't appear to be following the government's social distancing guidelines as they sunbathed and gathered with friends on Friday evening.
Justseen this on TV

2022 yo

45oe9md3nmt41.jpg

Trump needs to speak to world leaders and get them to open the globe back up for sake of influencers, the culture and social media as a whole. Can’t have that blood on your hands.

hey man, if people want to pay me to be interesting, that´s cool.

...but you get that employment opportunity by doing it for free, and so:

[generic newsroom music, horn type]

Good afternoon NT and welcome to the...weekly? monthly? idk, the report, dammit.

Once again I am cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , Mexican crisis correspondent with today´s views from the Pacific Coast.

Everyday life in the city of Señor Vallarta is scarcely recognizable for those who call the Banderas Bay home, with the shelter-in-place measures announced 23 March extended in the state of Jalisco until at least 31 May.

Shortages of hand sanitizer at local stores have been addressed in classic Mexican fashion: with pure ingenuity.

A mixture of the commonly occurring aloe vera plant with alcohol and a dash of lime yields a powerful antibacterial compound with a delightful citrus scent. As a result, it is readily available at practically every register in town.

Additional pandemic-fighting efforts undertaken by businesses still in operation include temperature checks for incoming customers at area supermarkets such as Mega and La Comer. In some cases, only a single family member is allowed inside.

Nonsensically, in a marvel of medical science, Puerto Vallarta--a metropolitan area with a population of approximately 250,000--claims just a handful of confirmed cases, and only a single additional fatality after the pandemic claimed a pair of men massively exposed to COVID-19 while working at the airport.

1587245586496.png

(a cruise ship, one of many that visited the city between February and April)

Many citizens on the ground cast a wary eye at the official tallies, with a prevailing theory centered around the hope to reopen what is traditionally a global travel destination before the yearly rainy season.

In any case, anyone accessing the area´s beaches, such as in nearby Sayulita, might need more than a passport:

1587245120516.png

In a soon to be related story, wanton lawlessness has begun to rock these sunny shores...and stunningly, it´s the local medical community that finds itself in the crosshairs of public scorn.

It is a continuation of similar threats and attacks nationwide, as noted in this Spanish-language companion piece dated 10 April 2020.

1587243498542.png

I ¨rarely¨ editorialize in my role as journalist, but it is the opinion of this reporter that attempting to beat the COVID out of a medical professional is one of the most inarguably brainless things a human being can do.

In a positive development, food banks have opened their doors around the city in an effort to address the essential needs of a population struggling with the security of their lifestyles even in the best of times.

With a very limited financial safety net forthcoming from the government, and as much as half of the country´s workforce employed in the informal economy comprised of bartenders, musicians, artists, and independent operators such as weedsmen, support from the local immigrant community will prove vital.

For this reason, as part of a local independent charity initiative, a popular local husband and wife duo will be performing a set of romantic duets for those quarantined with someone special as part of a weekly streaming concert series, with all funds going to purchasing cooking gas (and food) for the family.

A beautiful reminder that even in the worst of times, life can be whatever color you paint it.

For Channel 9 CCNN, this has been cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 ...stay safe, and wash your hands.

[shuffles papers, packs bowl as news theme plays]

Last edited:
I haven't seen Germ X or off brand sanitizer in a store in over a month. Even the alcohol and alcohol or sold out because people learned it's easy to make with just those 2 ingredients. I got lucky and found some Banana Boat and made my own. One local supermarket has some in stock that is literally just liquid iso alcohol and has the nerve to be 13 dollars when it's just going to spill everywhere when you try to use it and dry the **** out of your skin and bleach your clothes. Stores price jacked all the otherwise 1 dollar paisley bandanas too

gsd-bottle.jpg

I’d be completely ok with the virus killing off these racist and entitled idiots by the hundreds of thousands to millions if it didn’t spread so easily to innocent people and clog up hospital resources. Forget ok, I’d celebrate since it would mean that future generations’ prosperity in this country wouldn’t be held hostage by these unhygienic inbreds. I have absolutely no empathy for them at all.

Question, I tracked my payment and it said it was deposited into a acct that isn’t my acct. the last four of the # was the last four of my social. Is it a number or something I can call?

If anybody has a plug on sanitizer and is willing to ship hit my dm. I cant find anything and ran out couple days ago.. need it for grocery runs

Clearly I was joking BUT, have u been through middle America? Most people who haven’t are the ones who are so “surprised” trump got elected.

My bad. Comments on the internet can be tone def at times. That’s on me.

And yes, the overwhelming majority of the problem lies with conservative whites. Sadly, nothing will change them as is evident by them thinking the Cheeto in Charge is handling this impeccably.

Do any of you understand the full extent of the #firefauci movement? At first I thought it was just ignorant Trump supporters who thought Fauci’s statements were undermining Trump’s, but it seems there is a faction of conspiracy theorists who feel like Fauci knows more about the virus than he’s admitting because of his work with AIDS and close relationships with big pharma. I don’t know all the details or whether there’s any truth to it. Anyone have more info or links to articles?

Back
Top Bottom