Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

48DEF159-80CD-4EBD-9C89-4B4C1D5881EA.png

i brought this up way back but one of the reasons why Germany's death #s look way different than Italy & Spain is the way Germany counts it - in which Germany only count deaths caused by rona.

edit just finished the video: so America is probably fudging the rona #s for da almighty dolla...how surprising

Last edited:

Jesus Christ. They wanna find anything to prove Covid isn’t serious. When people die of the flu it’s from underlying conditions. When people die of AIDS they have underlying conditions. This virus attacks those and exacerbates them. Why is this so ****ing hard for people.

And then he said if someone gets hit by a bus and they die from that but test positive for Covid 19 that’s not what killed them. Why would they be testing for that if they came in the hospital for being hit by a bus. I cannot believe a human watches Fox News and says man that’s a smart answer. Great reasoning. Like I know it’s all propaganda but people in this world are really that god damn stupid.

Last edited:
Thanks for lumping us all together, homie.
Nobody is telling you to identify as white.

White is not a skin color or an ethnicity. Italians and Irish and Jews and Middle Easterners are excluded or included from "white" depending on convenience.

When I use "white" I am only referring to those who happily and willingly identify with being white, which more precisely means they espouse the values of white supremacists to some degree, they believe somehow white culture is superior, and they view everyone else as the "other."

You can be the palest person alive. If you are a progressive, truly respect others, and care about equality, you're not white to me.

That's just my take.

Nobody is telling you to identify as white.

White is not a skin color or an ethnicity. Italians and Irish and Jews and Middle Easterners are excluded or included from "white" depending on convenience.

When I use "white" I am only referring to those who happily and willingly identify with being white, which more precisely means they espouse the values of white supremacists to some degree, they believe somehow white culture is superior, and they view everyone else as the "other."

You can be the palest person alive. If you are a progressive, truly respect others, and care about equality, you're not white to me.

That's just my take.
He’s right... being white is a mindstate
images

Are those one time use masks even effective? I feel like it's not much better than wearing nothing. I even read somewhere that the Corona virus is smaller than what the N95 is able to filter out.

Are those one time use masks even effective? I feel like it's not much better than wearing nothing. I even read somewhere that the Corona virus is smaller than what the N95 is able to filter out.

it helps keep in whatever your exhaling or sneezing, and keeps out larger droplets. if you're social distancing then any lingering smaller droplets should not reach you.

Also as said above, it's better than nothing.

The underlying health problems thing is so overused. Like, how many of these Covid victims would have died from their underlying health issue in the next couple years without Covid? Likely an extremely small percentage
I don’t think they are saying those people would die soon, but merely pointing out that those with underlying health conditions have a higher risk of severe symptoms and death. It helps people who are in those risk groups determine their risk, and hopefully make informed decisions about how to alter their behavior accordingly.

If anybody has a plug on sanitizer and is willing to ship hit my dm. I cant find anything and ran out couple days ago.. need it for grocery runs

I'll keep my eye out. You can make your own with rubbing alcohol, aloe vera too and tea tree or lavender oil, if you're in a pinch.

What you’ll need:
  • 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent)
  • 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (to help keep your hands smooth and to counteract the harshness of alcohol)
  • 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
Directions:
  • Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
  • Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
  • Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”

Yes, the N95 masks are what the healthcare workers wear to treat Covid-19 patients. If it's good enough for them in close proximity, it is good enough for me to make quick store trips staying away from people.

These are some of the stories in the past few weeks that I have read & I think should be shared as familys are crush and love ones are taken away from far too soon

this is a heartbreaking story that happened in nyc early this morning

I also want to apologize to anybody who I might’ve offended with my own personal views a few weeks ago
I promise it will not happen again in this thread

This is a time where all of us should come together as much as I would like to share some of my view as I know this is not the place.
as this thread is about posting information and sharing things that affect us with this dreaded virus

So again I apologize sincerely and being a lifelong New Yorker As this state has been hit the hardest I take this very personal

Last edited:
I'll keep my eye out. You can make your own with rubbing alcohol, aloe vera too and tea tree or lavender oil, if you're in a pinch.

What you’ll need:
  • 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent)
  • 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (to help keep your hands smooth and to counteract the harshness of alcohol)
  • 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
Directions:
  • Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
  • Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
  • Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”

Target usually has small travel squeeze bottles that are great for this.

I also use their small spray bottles for cleaning things with alcohol as well

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/co...es-minnesota-outdoor-texas-coronavirus-reopen

So Florida, Texas and Minnesota are open for business.
I want full protection of these governors for negligent homicide if the virus spreads and people die from this
Not really for MN. They opened up golf courses and parks/trail. That's pretty much it. People were out at the parks and trails anyway because excising, and dog walking was still allowed so really just the golf course and even there you can't use a cart among other things so people are hella spread out anyway. I don't golf so to me everything is still closed.

Target usually has small travel squeeze bottles that are great for this.

I also use their small spray bottles for cleaning things with alcohol as well

I got lucky at Target a couple of weeks ago. They had a few of the small squeeze bottles sitting on a shelf in the empty TP section. Of course, it was limit 1 per customer.

Back
Top Bottom