Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
qbohlna8mrt41.jpg
What else they want the people to do

this should have happened weeks ago

reminds me of when the travel ban should have stopped travel coming from europe but didn’t only when it was too late
while i agree.....how will people get around without it???

Notice who isn't at those rallies? People of color, lots of whom are getting hit the hardest by Corna.
Those beach pics of them being care free is going to haunt them :smh:

Too bad these scumbags can't be unselfish for just a little bit. DeSantis is probably the worst Governor in America.

Forgot that Smithfield Foods was bought out by CCP backed Shuanghui Group :smh:

*The owner of WH Group, Wan Long, holds a seat on the National People’s Congress, the legislature of the CCP.

Chinese-owned Smithfield Foods shutters two more meat processing plants in Missouri and Wisconsin after massive coronavirus outbreak closed South Dakota factory, threatening the American food supply chain
  • Smithfield on Wednesday closed two more plants in Missouri and Wisconsin
  • Plant in South Dakota closed after becoming the biggest single source of infection in the United States
  • CEO warns that packing plants are a 'bottleneck' in the US food supply chain
  • Closures threaten to raise the price of pork or cause temporary shortages
  • Smithfield was purchased by Chinese meat packing giant WH Group in 2013
  • FDA says there is no evidence of virus transmission through food or packaging

You’re absolutely right. I think a big part of the problem is mixed messaging and/or lack of clarity from our “leaders.” There are many people preaching empty “stay at home” messages and the need to “flatten the curve” buzzwords that the average person simply doesn’t understand or care about. What we really need is for local leaders and county health officials with a good grasp of the picture in local areas to explain in basic terms what is happening currently, what the near term outlook is, and what the long term results would be based on potential actions with realistic timelines. I believe that politicians are either painting too rosy of a picture saying we are close (which we aren’t) or being too vague about timelines. Uncertainty can lead people to irrational behavior.
We've known since early March exactly what this would look like. There's actually been very few surprises in how the past month has gone, at least on a broad scale. And we have a fairly good idea of how the next 12 months will go as well.

Scientists/experts have been telling elected officials and the public all these things, but then these non-experts are like, "oh, but let me weigh that against the economic impact and my popularity." No, **** you, we already weighed everything, and your naive optimism is making it worse than it needs to be. And then laypeople are like, "oh, I'm going to trust my instincts, I know better than you and I'm going to go talk to my neighbor." No, **** you, each time we act irresponsibly we not only cause more deaths but we also add a week to lockdown.

I don't know the best way forward for how to get these things to sink in with the average person. People see the uncertainty in how many beds or ventilators we need or how many total deaths will arise as a failing in the models, but it's not. As empty as "flatten the curve" is, so is "open back up." We are not going back to normal in the next 12-24 months. Public leaders should communicate this more clearly. And we need to study the hell out of this thing so we know how much we can safely reopen without ending right back up in lockdown mode.

Fight the Pandemic
Scientists, clinicians, and researchers across the globe are working tirelessly to fight the pandemic.
Below is a snapshot of the latest diagnostics, therapeutics, and vaccines innovation.
Check back for regular updates.

We've known since early March exactly what this would look like. There's actually been very few surprises in how the past month has gone, at least on a broad scale. And we have a fairly good idea of how the next 12 months will go as well.

Scientists/experts have been telling elected officials and the public all these things, but then these non-experts are like, "oh, but let me weigh that against the economic impact and my popularity." No, **** you, we already weighed everything, and your naive optimism is making it worse than it needs to be. And then laypeople are like, "oh, I'm going to trust my instincts, I know better than you and I'm going to go talk to my neighbor." No, **** you, each time we act irresponsibly we not only cause more deaths but we also add a week to lockdown.

I don't know the best way forward for how to get these things to sink in with the average person. People see the uncertainty in how many beds or ventilators we need or how many total deaths will arise as a failing in the models, but it's not. As empty as "flatten the curve" is, so is "open back up." We are not going back to normal in the next 12-24 months. Public leaders should communicate this more clearly. And we need to study the hell out of this thing so we know how much we can safely reopen without ending right back up in lockdown mode.

When the biggest idiot resides at Pennsylvania Avenue it's tough.

Forgot that Smithfield Foods was bought out by CCP backed Shuanghui Group :smh:

*The owner of WH Group, Wan Long, holds a seat on the National People’s Congress, the legislature of the CCP.

Chinese-owned Smithfield Foods shutters two more meat processing plants in Missouri and Wisconsin after massive coronavirus outbreak closed South Dakota factory, threatening the American food supply chain
  • Smithfield on Wednesday closed two more plants in Missouri and Wisconsin
  • Plant in South Dakota closed after becoming the biggest single source of infection in the United States
  • CEO warns that packing plants are a 'bottleneck' in the US food supply chain
  • Closures threaten to raise the price of pork or cause temporary shortages
  • Smithfield was purchased by Chinese meat packing giant WH Group in 2013
  • FDA says there is no evidence of virus transmission through food or packaging
They already own most of America’s debt

also the movie industry as well

Back
Top Bottom