Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
7m7mhlxhant41.jpg

this is legit a result of decrepit school systems worldwide manufacturing entire populations of dumbass.

edit: **** it, ima elaborate. **** got me hot.

when´s the last time you saw a class on critical thinking? what percentage of people can actually debate?

how many full members of society cannot even properly evaluate sources of information IN ANY SCENARIO?

I´d bet a good chunk of my TrumpChange that Calder Robinson couldn´t pick out Portugal on a map.

anyone who knows how to think has a general idea of what to think in this set of circumstances...he does not.

when you don´t invest in an educated populace, you get a stupid one...which does work fine most of the time...

BUT

this is legit a result of decrepit school systems worldwide manufacturing entire populations of dumbass.

when´s the last time you saw a class on critical thinking? what percentage of people can actually debate?

how many full members of society cannot even properly evaluate sources of information IN ANY SCENARIO?

I´d bet a good chunk of my TrumpChange that Calder Robinson couldn´t pick out Portugal on a map.

anyone who knows how to think has a general idea of what to think in this set of circumstances...he does not.

when you don´t invest in an educated populace, you get a stupid one...which does work fine most of the time...

BUT

Bingo

Great article. Anyone with a science or medical background should read, and anyone else who is interested should read it too. It breaks down what we know so far about how the virus attacks the body and why it can manifest in so many different ways. E everysingletime was asking about this yesterday. Short answer is there's still a lot we don't know.
Answers some questions I had for sure.

Explains why some patients present with low 02 sat without dysnpea. Explains how diabetes, obesity, hypertension are risk factors but not asthma. Possible explanation for why some ppl present mildly and others don't.

I can't pretend to fully understand everything that's written but it did paint a better picture of the disease process for me.

Stupid question. I’m hearing some places not quarantining workers a full 14 days. They’re getting them tested ASAP. If negative, they’re back to work right away. I’m having an argument with a family member. They’re saying 14 days is needed. I thought the 14 days was for those not getting tested and to just stay away from everyone for 14 days to let the virus ride through you (if you have no symptoms).

I guess my question is, let’s say you interact with someone who is positive Monday morning. Then you get tested Monday afternoon. Is the virus already in you or can it linger?

——-
New York is looking like Italy right about now. Italy’s peak in daily cases was March 21st. Their peak in daily deaths was March 27th. The so called peak is over. But this thing just seems to be hanging around.
They shouldn’t be saying the worst is over. 12 days of 80% of one peak day is 100 times worse than that one peak day. If things rose at a 45 degree angle, they are now on a 5 degree descent.

I agree with your entire post but this, in particular, is really showing its ***.

The internet mixed with a complete lack of critical thinking/inability to vet information for a huge segment of America is gonna prove to be costly.

Of all things, people not understanding this virus for what it is and doing dumb **** like protesting in numbers is gonna be suicide for many people.

I was wondering the same.

Our "freedom" might be a gift and a curse. They were saying that early.

It's easier for these other countries to say, stay your *** in the house.

These people crying about "freedom" are basically just selfish Jerks that want Don to get reelected. I bet most of these clowns have jobs where they can work from home. These people would probably be protesting during WWII because they had to ration metal and tin.

I just wonder. If the low 02 sat in covid patients are really driven by constricted vessels returning blood to the lung... Could the answer be as simple as prescribing vasodilators? I guess we'll find out the answer to that in upcoming months.

in no reference to you here, but all of these stats are due to the stay at home measures that have been put into place.

I need to see the statistics with no stay at home measures in place. Thats all that really matters.

For me, these stats would be "good" if these were in the No Stay At Home times.

I agree with your entire post but this, in particular, is really showing its ***.

The internet mixed with a complete lack of critical thinking/inability to vet information for a huge segment of America is gonna prove to be costly.

Of all things, people not understanding this virus for what it is and doing dumb **** like protesting in numbers is gonna be suicide for many people.

you know what really really ****s me up about it tho?

these boot-licking morons aren´t out here chanting for mass testing or free healthcare or fair pay or non-wage income or food security or free childcare for all the kids out of school when they do open cities back up.

nah, it´s ¨send my stupid *** back to Jo-Ann Fabrics.¨

fn wow. it´s legit like a South Park storyline.

They gonna get crushed

they´re going to **** around and still be dealing with this in hurricane season.

again, the very basic level of thought is absent AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT.

BUT
Prior to the internet they taught both accumulated knowledge and thinking skills. With the internet at our fingertips I don’t see why teaching has t evolved to some extent to focus primarily on critical thinking and problem solving. That’s all that the focus should be now.

Back
Top Bottom