Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
orange county and other parts of SoCal are all republicans. humboldt county is republican too. Hell they even want their own state called Jefferson. La county and the Bay Area are the heavy democratic super liberal areas the rest of the country likes or hates.
I started to notice that about a lot of so CAL before I moved. I was naive to it all for basically my whole life

All these protests and folks claiming this virus isn’t real :smh: My cousin in Las Vegas almost died from this and he’s no paid actor. I doubt his girlfriend who is in a medically induced coma isn’t one either.

these protesters leading off with “the virus isn’t real” might actually be the paid actors and shills. That’s 1000% dangerous misinformation. there’s some real cause for concern here. The people are being lied to. But get your facts straight before you go protesting because you’re doing more harm than good when you don’t know what tf you’re talking about.

just saw cops ticketing and taking names for people not wearing masks in sf. doubt people will actually be fined but good to remind the public to take it seriously :nerd:
ol girl was close to crying

I took this pic yesterday. You can't see it but that black sign is flashing that the park is closed and to not park in the lot.

20200419_161401.jpg

That was the lone car yesterday when I drove by but today that lot had about 10 cars in it when I passed it. Even with the sign flashing that its closed indefinitely..

these protesters leading off with “the virus isn’t real” might actually be the paid actors and shills. That’s 1000% dangerous misinformation. there’s some real cause for concern here. The people are being lied to. But get your facts straight before you go protesting because you’re doing more harm than good when you don’t know what tf you’re talking about.
I was thinking the same. THEY must be the real actors and getting paid to push that agenda. Scary and sad what folks do for money

Thank you Zo.

Hoping for her complete recovery. Wow...that's tough.
Yeah man, it’s been a few weeks and no changes. Hoping for results soon.

I been hearing there were some unauthorized club like gatherings in dtla with groups of around 50 ppl this weekend :sick:

I think most people don’t know that until you take a deeper look. the Bay Area is the most liberal By far. It’s too liberal for my own liking. orange County definitely has elements of MAGA.
Transferred to a school in HB for my senior year of HS... coming from LB.. it was def my first peak at these elements

Out here in DFW for the past few years, the only folks I regularly interact with are co-workers... and... they're all about getting America back open and all sorts of other ideals that I just shake my head at. They say I just can't understand because I grew up where I grew up and instead of spinning my wheels I just walk away. Anywho I'll be back in so Cal within weeks

Have you ever watched Faux News the channel that claimed the virus was a political hit against Carrot Top after first denying it?

or Carrot Top's tweets cheering them on to liberate the states. His briefings are misinformation centered.

It's very real. All of it's planned. He doesn't care about their safety, he wants their support in November.

This is also going to affect the ability to campaign, he's campaigning every single day.

What people forget is most rich white people are super conservative and not about helping the poor and SoCal has a ton of them. Just look at Orange Country. That place got too much money. They ain’t for everybody wins. The problem is famous rich people are for the most part pretty liberal and those are all people think about when they think of SoCal because of Hollywood and LA. But believe me I’m born and raised San Diego. This place is pretty god damn conservative and it’s gross. It’s just the weather is good it relaxes people more and we don’t really have huge sects of hillbilly whites. So people overlook it.

I took this pic yesterday. You can't see it but that black sign is flashing that the park is closed and to not park in the lot.

20200419_161401.jpg

That was the lone car yesterday when I drove by but today that lot had about 10 cars in it when I passed it. Even with the sign flashing that its closed indefinitely..

We can't have Coloradans acting like scumbags. The stay at home order probably ends on the 26th if these idiots would just listen.

Back
Top Bottom