Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
8r3omn4n0tt41.jpg

Transferred to a school in HB for my senior year of HS... coming from LB.. it was def my first peak at these elements

Out here in DFW for the past few years, the only folks I regularly interact with are co-workers... and... they're all about getting America back open and all sorts of other ideals that I just shake my head at. They say I just can't understand because I grew up where I grew up and instead of spinning my wheels I just walk away. Anywho I'll be back in so Cal within weeks

much of the south is like that. Different mindset which is why I feel it’s important to start having protocol that will allow opening as safe as possible. Pushback is only going to mount from here on.

What people forget is most rich white people are super conservative and not about helping the poor and SoCal has a ton of them. Just look at Orange Country. That place got too much money. They ain’t for everybody wins. The problem is famous rich people are for the most part pretty liberal and those are all people think about when they think of SoCal because of Hollywood and LA. But believe me I’m born and raised San Diego. This place is pretty god damn conservative and it’s gross. It’s just the weather is good it relaxes people more and we don’t really have huge sects of hillbilly whites. So people overlook it.

only the tech rich in the Bay is liberal. Might be the only place in the country. I actually want to move to SD eventually from the Bay Area. SD is my favorite part of California

Orange County/southern California definitely got a lot of rich MAGAs.. but California ain’t the problem here, lock us in as Democrat for coming election.

Finally on the road to recovery from this thing.

Started to get my sense of taste and smell back. It took roughly 17 days, but it's much better. I believe I suffered from a mild case, but I can't believe what someone would go through with a serious condition.

A few family and friends of mine has passed away from this thing. We buried my uncle this past Thursday because of COVID. He was in his mid 50's and was an MTA bus driver. My father's college roommate has pneumonia and is critical condition.

Wife is having a C-Section.
her temperature went up and all the nurses went into panic mode.
Sent my *** home to quarantine.
Idk when ill see my first bboy.
Feels bad maing
My brother in law's wife had a c-section yesterday
They asked him a series of questions but didn't trip on him being there

Just mask up and disinfect everything but dont overdue it with all the chemicals

Started to get my sense of taste and smell back. It took roughly 17 days, but it's much better. I believe I suffered from a mild case, but I can't believe what someone would go through with a serious condition.

A few family and friends of mine has passed away from this thing. We buried my uncle this past Thursday because of COVID. He was in his mid 50's and was an MTA bus driver. My father's college roommate has pneumonia and is critical condition.
This is what makes it incredibly frustrating seeing these idiots out there protesting, it's real to many.

My brother in law's wife had a c-section yesterday
They asked him a series of questions but didn't trip on him being there

Just mask up and disinfect everything but dont overdue it with all the chemicals

its going on right now tho.
Her temp went up to 101 and per protocal they asked me to go home and quarantine for a week.
There supposely going to facetime me, im here just waiting.

Shes going to be at the hospital till the results come in.

Ah. Welcome back.

Yea anything that's short of hospitalization is considered a mild case.

Not saying that what you went through was a cake walk by any means.

Back
Top Bottom