Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My mother had a bad cough for 3-4 weeks back in February with shortness of breath. Doctor called it a virus and prescribed her an inhaler. Beginning to think there's a chance it could have been COVID.

Same here. I haven’t been the same since February.

I even had my doctor do a stress test and echo on my heart. Came back normal.

I’m pretty sure I might have had corona.

Why is it that my city has all my people (Latinos) in masks yet...I drive to the next city over and all the Caucasian folks aren’t wearing ANY masks while walking/jogging in the streets. I saw clusters of them this morning and even had to side step to keep my distance when several ran by :lol: :ohwell:

I felt like a tool but I had to do it. I’m a diabetic with Asthma.
White people have a different mentality when it comes to threats on their lives. There's a sense of "it won't happen to me" attitude.
You ever wondered why it's generally white people who do the most extreme sports? Someone had a theory that a lot of them never experienced adversity, hardship, prejudice the same way a lot of minorities do, so they're almost subconsciously looking for that in their activities. Growing up all the white kids used to do dumb **** like roll down hills and get as badly bruised as possible. I'll just never understand.

Same here. I haven’t been the same since February.

I even had my doctor do a stress test and echo on my heart. Came back normal.

I’m pretty sure I might have had corona.

Now that you say that, I've been having what feels like mild palpitations for the past few days but I just figured it was from my anxiety from all this. Heart skips a beat for a second. Not painful or anything. Probably is anxiety, but I'll ask about it at my physical in a few weeks.

Last edited:
White people have a different mentality when it comes to threats on their lives. There's a sense of "it won't happen to me" attitude.
You ever wondered why it's generally white people who do the most extreme sports? Someone had a theory that a lot of them never experienced adversity, hardship, prejudice the same way a lot of minorities do, so they're almost subconsciously looking for that in their activities. Growing up all the white kids used to do dumb **** like roll down hills and get as badly bruised as possible. I'll just never understand.

DJ1Taq.gif

It's the general ignorance among certain members of a race. And if it applies to other non white races, certain actions of a small group defames the whole racial population. Not defending or offending any particular race.

Some light being shed on yesterday...

Bet you he got paid under the table to do this. You’d think a reasonably intelligent evil person wouldn’t be willing to embarrass themselves this way. Not a problem for trump for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Some light being shed on yesterday...

Bet you he got paid under the table to do this. You’d think a reasonably intelligent evil person wouldn’t be willing to embarrass themselves this way. Not a problem for trump for obvious reasons.

see, that makes sense.

these days you can always tell when he´s picked up a new phrase from someone with a piece of his ear.

his verbiage is super unnatural...beautiful tests, a brilliant germ....his entire system of public address is like a medium-small size word cloud you can see terms filter into and out of depending on what´s going on that day.

all this talk yesterday about ¨the body,¨ ¨the body, ¨then this **** pops up about Dr. Bleachman emailing dude talking about ¨ridding the body¨ of brilliant beautiful COVID germs with his idiot bathtub tonic.

oh looka that.

edit:
EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO OF THE PRESIDENT ADMITTING TO TROLLING DURING A PANDEMIC

I--I can´t...I WANT TO GO TO BED THIS WEEKEND!!!

Last edited:
see, that makes sense.

these days you can always tell when he´s picked up a new phrase from someone with a piece of his ear.

his verbiage is super unnatural...beautiful tests, a brilliant germ....his entire system of public address is like a medium-small size word cloud you can see terms filter into and out of depending on what´s going on that day.

all this talk yesterday about ¨the body,¨ ¨the body, ¨then this **** pops up about Dr. Bleachman emailing dude talking about ¨ridding the body¨ of brilliant beautiful COVID germs with his idiot bathtub tonic.

oh looka that.

edit:
EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS VIDEO OF THE PRESIDENT ADMITTING TO TROLLING DURING A PANDEMIC

I--I can´t...I WANT TO GO TO BED THIS WEEKEND!!!

He can spin it all he wants, in that moment he truly thought it was a good idea. This is straight up the dumbest human being in an ultimate power position I've literally ever seen. I'd love he could just pied piper his dullard followers right out of this country.

Why is it that my city has all my people (Latinos) in masks yet...I drive to the next city over and all the Caucasian folks aren’t wearing ANY masks while walking/jogging in the streets. I saw clusters of them this morning and even had to side step to keep my distance when several ran by :lol: :ohwell:

I felt like a tool but I had to do it. I’m a diabetic with Asthma.

I live in a majority Asian and Latino city, but my local Fedex is near a country club where the white people hide in. I have to drop stuff off at that Fedex a couple of times a week but it's always a risky experience...there's a big @#$ sign outside that says "2 customers max at a time" but of course it's ignored. I walked in there wearing a mask and gloves and ran into at least 4 people just hanging around maskless in there like everything's normal :stoneface: I don't even know why they have to even linger around in there? I'm in and out in 10 seconds

Not gonna lie though, this virus has made me perfect the Harden stepback cause of these people. Gonna be launching myself backwards 10 feet with ease next time I'm on a court

"disinfecting" covid is actually a legit idea. It's referred to as UV disinfecting.
Heres a fact sheet by the EPA in 1999

https://www3.epa.gov › uvPDF Web re...gy Fact Sheet: Ultraviolet Disinfection - EPA

Screenshot_20200424-160404.png

Yes, but that’s to disinfect a surface - it’s clearly not saying that UV isn’t harmful but it’s saying that sterilising a surface with UV doesn’t have any RESIDUAL effect - ie following the treatment the surface isn’t dangerous (like an irradiated surface would be).

It’s exactly the same as bleach - it’s effective against the virus and not dangerous following its use -BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN DRINK IT.

There are a lot of things that can kill viruses - including heat and lots of chemicals - but if you use them on a living thing they also kill that living thing.

I live in a majority Asian and Latino city, but my local Fedex is near a country club where the white people hide in. I have to drop stuff off at that Fedex a couple of times a week but it's always a risky experience...there's a big @#$ sign outside that says "2 customers max at a time" but of course it's ignored. I walked in there wearing a mask and gloves and ran into at least 4 people just hanging around maskless in there like everything's normal :stoneface: I don't even know why they have to even linger around in there? I'm in and out in 10 seconds

Not gonna lie though, this virus has made me perfect the Harden stepback cause of these people. Gonna be launching myself backwards 10 feet with ease next time I'm on a court
You talking about in Danville/San Ramon where wypipo hide out? :nerd::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom