Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
3dxtftbp7nu41.jpg

We did have this 100 years ago (well sort of)...it was called the Spanish Flu and it infected 500 million people worldwide. If that didn't kill you heart disease, pneumonia, and tuberculosis would have.

Interesting you posts these memes... remember these statements you made?
Honestly at this point in time if it's gonna happen to me just let it happen already. The symptoms are mild for the vast majority of cases, and maybe then my body will create antibodies to fight it.

Still not scared, and you shouldn't be scared for yourself either if you're a healthy individual.

We did have this 100 years ago (well sort of)...it was called the Spanish Flu and it infected 500 million people worldwide. If that didn't kill you heart disease, pneumonia, and tuberculosis would have.

thats what they are comparing this too... hopefully this doesnt end up as bad as the spanish flu... 500 million died from that smh

It's really sad how unintelligent our President is. It's obvious his degrees are paid for. What's worse is he questioned Obama's transcripts.

Dude said earlier in the week how we may get 60 or 70,000 deaths, but that's way under what was predicted. The whole time I'm wondering if the genius knew we were already at 40,000. Meanwhile he's having his George Bush mission accomplished moment like the deaths weren't increasing.

Well today we are over 50,000 :smh:

From that hoax that is just like the flu

It's really sad how unintelligent our President is. It's obvious his degrees are paid for. What's worse is he questioned Obama's transcripts.

Dude said earlier in the week how we may get 60 or 70,000 deaths, but that's way under what was predicted. The whole time I'm wondering if the genius knew we were already at 40,000. Meanwhile he's having his George Bush mission accomplished moment like the deaths weren't increasing.

Well today we are over 50,000 :smh:

From that hoax that is just like the flu

Pretty obvious this administration wanted/allowed this to happen.

Why is it that my city has all my people (Latinos) in masks yet...I drive to the next city over and all the Caucasian folks aren’t wearing ANY masks while walking/jogging in the streets. I saw clusters of them this morning and even had to side step to keep my distance when several ran by :lol: :ohwell:

I felt like a tool but I had to do it. I’m a diabetic with Asthma.

Back
Top Bottom