Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1587766482014.jpeg

Trump supporters mentality

Trump supporters mentality
actually, it looks like this....
it's ok, he can say whatever he wants because he said he's not a doctor and nobody should take medical advice from a non-doctor. if they do, then that's on them. the president of the united states, speaking on camera to the entire world, is not responsible for what he says. if he says dumb **** about the economy, it's ok because he's not an economist. if he says dumb **** about windmills, it's ok because he's not an oncologist.
FFS MAN JEEEEEZUS :rolleyes
As he said yesterday, he isn't a doctor. And I think that people should rely on doctors for treatment methods. Not president Trump, or any other non-doctor.

Yes, but that’s to disinfect a surface - it’s clearly not saying that UV isn’t harmful but it’s saying that sterilising a surface with UV doesn’t have any RESIDUAL effect - ie following the treatment the surface isn’t dangerous (like an irradiated surface would be).

It’s exactly the same as bleach - it’s effective against the virus and not dangerous following its use -BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN DRINK IT.

There are a lot of things that can kill viruses - including heat and lots of chemicals - but if you use them on a living thing they also kill that living thing.
Came in here to explain this. Germicidal UV and disinfectant chemicals do not discriminate. They destroy living cells, whether that’s a virus Infected cell or healthy cell. When you’re cleaning your kitchen counter you want to kill everything. When you have a virus, you don’t want to kill your whole body. However, Trump said it so who cares what liberal scum crisis actors are saying. TRUMP 2020!

Haha nah. I've been quarantining with my fam in San Jose. But I know exactly what area you're talking about :lol: Those outer East Bay cities are a completely different world; pretty much the only places in the Bay where I think everyone I see is a KKK member by night
I always forget about those cities, which is what they want.:lol:
man real talk lol. I remember they were on the news because wild hogs were ruining their lawns. E-40 lives in there though. Charlie Hustle

Haha nah. I've been quarantining with my fam in San Jose. But I know exactly what area you're talking about :lol: Those outer East Bay cities are a completely different world; pretty much the only places in the Bay where I think everyone I see is a KKK member by night
Sounds like REAL AMERICA.

I just can’t do it guys. Wearing a mask is not feasible in any amount of moderate heat. I’m a bigger heavier breather and my body overheats easily. Just a 10 minute grocery store stroll and I’m sweating under there. How are y’all handling this? Do I fake it and use a cheap bandana with no protection? It’s not the protection I worry about but the stores that have rules. These things suck.
Kudos to the healthcare workers keeping their cool for 12 hr shifts. I overheat within minutes. I need my fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom