Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bros. Australia and New Zealand doing so well that they're shifting their goals to eliminating the virus from within its borders. Once they do, they're thinking of just opening up their borders to just each other.

I think that's where SK, HK, Taiwan and Singapore went wrong. They was doing well too but once they got it under control they should've kept their borders closed

The tri-state area has partnered up and started implementing plans to develop a contact tracing program

The tri-state area should develop contact tracing programs for CANCER and HEART DISEASE first because those diseases have historically killed more people and been around way longer so we have a better understanding. Until programs for those KNOWN DISEASES exist how can we trust any contact tracing for this new virus that was manmade overseas??
giphy (12).gif

So maybe 1% of the US has contracted the virus that we know of. Staying in quarantine blindly without any contact tracing and we'll be doing this all year till a vaccine shows up. The tri-state area has partnered up and started implementing plans to develop a contact tracing program. As for the states that are opening up this week, all they have been doing is shouting incoherently at buildings.

The tri-state area should develop contact tracing programs for CANCER and HEART DISEASE first because those diseases have historically killed more people and been around way longer so we have a better understanding. Until programs for those KNOWN DISEASES exist how can we trust any contact tracing for this new virus that was manmade overseas??
giphy (12).gif

Someone has to develop contract tracing of any kind ASAP, especially for this RONA virus.........otherwise, the entire world may as well start building "dome cities" to remain "self-quarantined/self-isolated" from the outside world and we end up like those fat-asses in the movie WALL-E long-term if nothing progresses

but the origins of the virus did come from china
the east coast as i said before was hit from the mutation that came from europe specifically italy

my friend told me he knows a italian who does business with fabrics coming from china
he said the people that came from china towards the end of 2019 and the start of 2020 are the ones who carried the coronavirus to europe and that's how italy got hit so hard

just like nyc when italian tourist came to the NY the region asymptomatic or sick and in weeks the virus got out of hand across the USA
i also read the coronavirus was in the states in november and december and i'm guessing that was the earliest strain from china

this i got off instagram from a user who posted a message that also makes alot of sense

"I know where the COVID-19 started, it was in Anaheim California at the Namm show January 16 through January 20 at the Anaheim convention center. The Chinese come about six weeks early to set up/exhibit their musical instruments for the show. Most of the exhibitors came in from Wuhan China which is where A lot of musical instruments are made. No one in the world has figured this out? The first sicknesses were in orange county California. Look into it. Tip of the day"

" I’m in the music industry and attend this show every year it’s all Chinese that come, they build all the musical Instruments for all the big guys Yamaha, Gibson, fender you name it they build it. They started coming in December to bring all their exhibits which is musical instruments "

Last edited:
this might be a stupid question but imma ask it anyways lol...so i get that non-n95 masks aren't really that effective in protecting yourself from other people & that it's mainly to protect others from you BUT let's say if EVERYBODY wore one, we should be good, right? like everybody is protecting others from themselves.

Why is half of Manhattan out here like it’s 2019? I think I saw some tourists too, possibly transplants, but they were entire families.

Keep the gas tank full & maybe start a post-apocalyptic survival kit.
Same as last Saturday. If it sunny and anywhere near 60 people will start coming out in droves.

what I don’t get is why authorities aren’t fining people without masks in public.

this might be a stupid question but imma ask it anyways lol...so i get that non-n95 masks aren't really that effective in protecting yourself from other people & that it's mainly to protect others from you BUT let's say if EVERYBODY wore one, we should be good, right? like everybody is protecting others from themselves.
hard to say. What if said person touched their nose or mouth before putting on the mask? And he/she now touches items such as door knob and then you touch it

Nothing will be 100% safe. Nothing. Except a vaccine.

Always have to assume someone has it or a surface has it is my motto.

68D56DF0-57CB-45A4-86C0-7D520917AB69.gif

Why is half of Manhattan out here like it’s 2019? I think I saw some tourists too, possibly transplants, but they were entire families.

Keep the gas tank full & maybe start a post-apocalyptic survival kit.

thats true i was trying to get more 3M N95 masks late morning early afternoon and my area in manhattan was the busiest ive seen since the stay
home order was put into place in march

not a good way to start the summer there were lots of people wearing but the cheap cloth masks

I work at a costco in the bay area. we had some corp visitors yesterday and they told us to get rid of the barricades outside and stop making people wait in line to get in. so now we just letting everyone in and its crowded af. these corp guys dont give a ****

I work at a costco in the bay area. we had some corp visitors yesterday and they told us to get rid of the barricades outside and stop making people wait in line to get in. so now we just letting everyone in and its crowded af. these corp guys dont give a ****

can you wear a mask at least ?
stay safe

hard to say. What if said person touched their nose or mouth before putting on the mask? And he/she now touches items such as door knob and then you touch it

Nothing will be 100% safe. Nothing. Except a vaccine.

Always have to assume someone has it or a surface has it is my motto.

i'm not following the part on how if a person touched their nose or mouth before putting on the mask, it would be harmful to others? i also forgot to add the parts such as people not touching any part of their faces and still practice social distancing measures while everybody is wearing a mask. i don't think even a vaccine would be 100% safe.

That's right. We should have been doing this over a month ago and it would have saved many lives. Unfortunately, it didn't fit with their narrative to downplay the seriousness of this virus.

I've saved this image once again to be RE-POSTED to anyone that has the same question as you going forward about the whole mask situation

93477389_1725125641011337_4322133397938896896_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom