Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The thing that absolutely sucks about this virus aside from the obvious health impacts is that this just reinforces the closed border / isolationist agenda ...

If we are to believe the media's story of origination, a foreign country didn't have "appropriate" standards for its markets and it's going to end up impacting millions, contracting our economy and killing people ...

It is also alarming that I see so many posts supporting travel bans and closed borders ...
So you’re against taking measures to stop this virus from spreading worldwide any more than it already has?

Nike closed its worldwide headquarters in Oregon for deep-cleaning after the 1st US coronavirus death

Nike announced Sunday it temporarily closed its corporate headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon in order to deep clean the campus following the first US death from COVID-19 the day prior.

"While we have no information indicating any exposure to Nike employees, out of an abundance of caution, we are conducting a deep cleaning of campus," a Nike spokesperson told KGW, the Portland, Oregon, NBC-affiliated station. "All WHQ buildings and facilities, including fitness centers, will be closed over the weekend."

An elementary school employee in Lake Oswego tested positive for the virus on Friday, becoming the first presumed positive case of COVID-19 in Oregon. Cases are "presumed positive" until a test from the Centers for Disease Control confirms the results. There are seven people in the state currently under investigation with symptoms of the virus and are currently awaiting test results. According to KGW, 88 people in Oregon are being monitored for signs of the virus but are not currently symptomatic.

Meanwhile, the first coronavirus death in the United States was reported by the CDC Saturday in neighboring Washington state. A man in his 50s with underlying health conditions died at an EvergreenHealth facility in King County, Washington. Approximately 27 out of 108 residents at the facility and 25 of the 180 staff members have shown symptoms of the virus, according to a previous Business Insider report.

As The Washington Post reported, COVID-19 has likely been spreading in Washington state for six weeks, as a genetic analysis revealed the virus of a recently infected person closely matched that of the first person US coronavirus patient, who was diagnosed in Washington.

Feel like these numbers should also include current cases as opposed to every week the numbers just stacking. People recover.

Italy has 1500 cases so far, next week say it doubled, but how many from the initial 1500 cases is still ongoing?

Even mild cases take about 2 weeks to fully recover, so those numbers will not rise nearly as fast. Serious cases take about twice as long to resolve, one way or another. Either way, infections will FAR outpace recoveries for quite some time.

Even mild cases take about 2 weeks to fully recover, so those numbers will not rise nearly as fast. Serious cases take about twice as long to resolve, one way or another. Either way, infections will FAR outpace recoveries for quite some time.

And theres BARELY any talk of recovieres, its all just new infection numbers and the deaths.

So you’re against taking measures to stop this virus from spreading worldwide any more than it already has?
It's a tough call ... You almost have to lock down the whole world for a month to get out in front of this ... But this is catastrophic to both the global economy and to the 99.9% of people who are and will remain perfectly fine regardless ...

That being said, I will support anything that helps protects my family ...

Screenshot_20200301-170541_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200301-170637_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200301-170615_Chrome.jpg

Seeing it first hands - I can see why Italy is wyldin’. So they’re still letting tourist come in from all over - including Asians.

Today I went to see the colosseum - they were deep w/ their mask (the Asians community)

If America bans Italy completely, I’m going to have to go to the US embassy to get home :lol:
Capitalism....

But putting all these bans will cripple the local economy.

Capitalism....

But putting all these bans will cripple the local economy.

Yeap. Turkish Airlines (Turkey) grounded all flights from Italy.

Guess what airline I’m on?!? :lol:

No worries, getting a flight to Paris and stay a day then Turkey then back to ATL. Unless we are able to get me a direct flight.

Last edited:
Yeap. Turkish Airlines (Turkey) grounded all flights from Italy.

Guess what airline I’m on?!? :lol:

No worries, getting a flight to Paris and stay a day then Turkey then back to ATL.
Not for nothing my dude, this is the selfish **** that has made containing this spread difficult.

I mean I know that people don't want to stop their plans, but at what cost????

Oh well ....

Not for nothing my dude, this is the selfish **** that has made containing this spread difficult.

I mean I know that people don't want to stop their plans, but at what cost????

Oh well ....

Not for nothing, you don’t know the full story.

But $3K would be the cost. :lol:

Not for nothing, you don’t know the full story.

But $3K would be the cost. :lol:
I don't and it's not a slight ar just you but everyone on that situation.

I have a close friend from London that went to Milan, even though North Italy had mad confirm cases. Now all the flights were cancel back to London and what ended up happening, she started taking trains back.

I get it, you dont want to be stuck in a foreign country, but you putting everyone else at risk if by a chance you was infected. **** the money ....

Again, do you I dont know your situation or anything, but that's how I feel about it.

Screenshot_20200301-170541_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200301-170637_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200301-170615_Chrome.jpg

See, thank you for this.

Should put some people at ease, not to let your guard down, but atleast know that FAR more people are recovering than succumbing. Take extra precations, maybe not for yourself but for your mom, dad, aunt, grandparents, babies cause theyll have it worse.

Back
Top Bottom