Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rome reports first case of coronavirus

RIP Grine Grine

NEW YORK STATE HAS FIRST POSITIVE TEST FOR CORONAVIRUS - NY Gov Cuomo

PATIENT RECENTLY TRAVELED TO IRAN

This is the **** that is scary man ...

This woman went to Iran which although is being reported as high value of Corona, I'm sure it wasnt that crazy when she went. Fast forward to now and what are the odds she was in close quarters with the 1k people that has been reported to have it????

This just goes to show that these numbers are highly under reported. This joint is highly contagious. 3. You spreading this **** around days/weeks before you even know you have it.

I think the US us probably in the thousands already.

Netherlands reports 8 new cases of coronavirus, raising total to 18

So this is no longer a drill? Be safe yall.

Folks working in service, keep the hand sanitizer on deck. On your person and in your car.

Someone make a gif of the Corona virus being Denzel in training day saying ZIKA ain't got **** on me.

One lady in Manhattan is enough to spread in a train. :smh: then it goes on and on.
Potentially thousands of people daily until she realized and was diagnosed with it.

In addition, early on there was discussions of people in China in the same building unrelated and without seeing each other being infected, if that's true, either from waste disposal to plumbing pipes .... she could be infecting people in her building by taking a ****.

That's it ....

This is the time, if you had some designer mask, where you'll be making a killing.

I wouldnt be suprise if Supreme does a 2.5k N95 mask.

i wonder why they say NY state knowing this lady was in manhattan…?
like I feel like the info is misleading on purpose. there seems to be/feels like there is little to no transparency within the u.s. about whats actually going on. a lot of weirdo info IMO...like don't go out and buy masks or hand sanitizer.

but if its good enough for medical workers it should be good enough for the rest of us...and if south korea is handing out masks so that ppl can protect themselves why is it good enough for them but not for us..???????

if we shouldn't cop masks then why did the cdc post a whole chart of how to cut your beard/mustache so that the masks fit properly?

for the umpteenth time:

-how long does covid19 last on surfaces?
-what is the actual incubation period?
-what does recovery actually look like?
-why aren't they showing images of ppl here that have it/had it?
-why won't they address rumors one way or the other?
-why do the president's numbers and everyone else's contradict each other?
-what is the plan should this hit schools nationwide?
-why do the u.s. healthcare workers look so unprepared in those photos from (I think) Washington state? masks but no goggles, gloves but no hazmat suits, exposed skin...
-why do some scientists/medical officials seem hostile about cases not really popping up in Africa and where was that energy when cases of ebola weren't popping up in Europe/the Americas like that?
-is it not valid to ask whats going on in Africa considering the amount of Chinese and European) ppl there due to the recolonization of Africa but in a more positive way? how many sub Saharan africans (meaning non arab/white/Asians within Africa) have or had covid19?
-time from contracting to death? and contracting it to recovery?
-can't the u.s. follow south korea's lead??
-did this lady get on the train???? literally all but one trainlines (the G train) in nyc go through manhattan. smhhhh.

I have more questions but yeah those need to get answered by government officials within the u.s. IMHO. talk to the ppl. stop with the half truths and the vagueness and the stuff that doesn't make sense.

also, appointing pence to that position and then having ppl that clearly know a lot more, that are in the medical field, have to go through him??? smhhhhhh.

like I feel like the info is misleading on purpose. there seems to be/feels like there is little to no transparency within the u.s. about whats actually going on. a lot of weirdo info IMO...like don't go out and buy masks or hand sanitizer.

but if its good enough for medical workers it should be good enough for the rest of us...and if south korea is handing out masks so that ppl can protect themselves why is it good enough for them but not for us..???????

if we shouldn't cop masks then why did the cdc post a whole chart of how to cut your beard/mustache so that the masks fit properly?

for the umpteenth time:

-why do the u.s. healthcare workers look so unprepared in those photos from (I think) Washington state? masks but no goggles, gloves but no hazmat suits, exposed skin...
-why do some scientists/medical officials seem hostile about cases not really popping up in Africa and where was that energy when cases of ebola weren't popping up in Europe/the Americas like that?
-is it not valid to ask whats going on in Africa considering the amount of Chinese and European) ppl there due to the recolonization of Africa but in a more positive way? how many sub Saharan africans (meaning non arab/white/Asians within Africa) have or had covid19?
-did this lady get on the train???? literally all but one trainlines (the G train) in nyc go through manhattan. smhhhh.

I have more questions but yeah those need to get answered by government officials within the u.s. IMHO. talk to the ppl. stop with the half truths and the vagueness and the stuff that doesn't make sense.

also, appointing pence to that position and then having ppl that clearly know a lot more, that are in the medical field, have to go through him??? smhhhhhh.

CIA will be in contact with you now.

:wow::lol:

All you need to know is more people are recovering than not and unless you have an underlying disease or elderly, you should be ok. It can be similar feeling to a cold to a flu. You could have it right now and think its just a cold.

tumblr_nf1qjlOkQy1qi8boqo1_r1_500.gif

for the umpteenth time:

Most of your questions are searchable.

The Iranian lady did NOT take public transportation. She is in the medical field so "knew how to self isolate."

Look at SKorea & the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship...if you test, you'll see how far & fast this spreads.

#Don't test, Don't tell....This is an Election Year...Trump's Markets must be protected.

COVID19 hits majority of people from a minor Cold to a strong Flu.

*Mike Bloomberg spent around $300Million on his campaign...he himself can buy all the testing kits and begin testing Americans ...I wonder what the results would be?

Last edited:
are ppl more susceptible if they are recovering from cold/flu?
what about from surgery?

like I think or feel or whatever like it could possibly be more complicated than it just being an "elderly/compromised immune system" thing...
for example my mother just had eye surgery, had cancer, etc.
I have a 2 year old.
now what if I get it but i'm good (healthy adult) but I unknowingly bring it to my son or my mom? are they good..????

all things the govt should get on tv and talk about.

Back
Top Bottom