Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe this has been asked before, but this thread grows quicker than I can keep up.

Say if I have no symptoms, and self quarantine. 14 days. 15th day I go outside and catch it, it'll pretty much defeat my quarantine? Yes

You have no idea of if you are exposed at all. Unless you keep getting tested, yes

My wife is immune compromised. She can't work (she is an RN) so hospitals are the last place she needs to be.
I'm an essential worker for the transportation system here in NYC. And I gotta pick up the slack financially.
I do my best to stay clean and stay away from people but you never really know if you contract it.
I can't afford to not work. But I work in public spaces.
I don't have money for a hotel to stay away from her.
And who knows how long this will go on for.

I'm stuck All you can do is be extra mindful and now is the time to be extra careful when practicing hygiene.

They testing people’s temperatures with laser thermometers at my job

restricting access to the building

I’ll be doing my office work from home starting tomorrow and on site Wednesday and Thursday until further notice

I shouldn’t have watched I Am Legend last night :lol:

Still at work too. Nothing to do. Sitting here like

giphy.gif
same. with my laptop in my drawer.
except i'm not pretending. **** em.

People don’t give a **** about the police, especially in California/LA. Waiting for them to start ticketing/pulling people over and that viral video of “why you pulling me over for?” To get people mad :lol:

yes. i know someone who got a ticket while hiking. heard about another who was hanging out in a group. $800

I so want to learn. The cut isn't expensive at all. But watching how Aaron Franklin of Franklin BBQ trims the meat down is super intimidating.
I wouldn't over think the trimming part. Alot of folks on Youtube have competition background and tend to treat their proteins with alot of detail

Some good channels to check out

"HowtoBBQRight
BBQ Pit Boys
Harry Soo

In Italy they've opened prosecutions against some ~40000 people for violating the lockdown last time I read about it, which was at least a few days ago.
I have family in Italy. They said they need to call for a permit to go outside for any reason. Print it out and show it to police. Permit might be from a doctor or some kind of permissible emergency.

yeah I seem to remember him having no regard for not traveling and said he wasn’t going to let it effect how he lives...

The irony lol

It haven’t. I haven’t work out of my office in 2-3 years :lol:

Last edited:
How do they even prove someone is guilty? There's a small walk from where I live to my car, what if I was genuinely on my way to get my car to get essential food items?

Why hiking? It's not against any rules. In fact hiking and camping were my first ideas to quarantine.

In my city, everybody I knew went to the coast this weekend with their entire families to “get away from the madness”

B7DB41B7-DA9C-490A-A078-185C91DA47A1.jpeg

I mean I guess as long as they’re staying 6 feet apart it’s okay? They still look like idiots though. How hard is it to stay inside for 2 weeks though Jeeze

You and everybody and they momma

I don't see why hiking and camping is frown uponed. You aren't stuck indoors getting everyone else in your house/apartment/building sick. You are isolated. You aren't touching places that will normally be touched by other people. Grab a tent and a fishing pool, camp at a beach for a week at a time. Bring potable water. Am I overlooking this?

yes. i know someone who got a ticket while hiking. heard about another who was hanging out in a group. $800

Everybody getting laid off with their 401K's getting drained. Prisoners being released from Jail. I'm curious how many people will even take those fines seriously. Sounds like a perfect rollsafe meme.

The point is you’re being critical of your company for having office retreats when you flew to the epicentre for a vacation

Yes, at the time, Rome was NOT a hot spot. The day before I left is when they got their first confirmed case.

Its different now, the climax of the situation have changed - especially here in Atlanta.

Yall mother****ers ain’t about to me make me feel no kind of way :lol:

Still would of went and came back Gucci. Had a blast.

Last edited:
I think the craziest thing about this is the juxtaposition of this virus.

Unlike the flu, where, if you get it, you are gonna feel it..

This thing, a good portion of people wont have symptoms, but a certain percentage will. Not only will they feel symptoms but some will have extreme issues with struggling to breathe, etc.

This virus, where many people wont have symptoms, will kill many more people than the flu, in regards to percentage of infected.

If it hit everybody that gets infected HARD with symptoms, I feel like these dummies would take it much more serious.

**** is just all around wild/bad news

Back
Top Bottom