Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great to see everyone in Cali abiding by the shelter in place and the number of cases not rising each day.

We all know they could potentially go up as testing becomes more available but Garcetti and Newsom have been doing a really good job with everything here in SoCal.

GracefulShorttermDinosaur-small.gif

Hmmm the way its explained kinda reminds me of ppd testing. Just because you test positive doesn't mean you have active tuberculosis. Just means you were exposed at some point.

Might hit up walmart in the morning when they open at 7am
Deciding if it's better to go right when they open or just before they close
I'm trying to limit my contact to humans to a bare minimum
I'm thinking early is better considering they will probably have more stuff in stock
Plus the store would be cleaned right before it opens

at this rate if there is no changes in terms of adding mass testing AND enforcing stricter social distancing, we gonna be at home until the vaccines are ready. goddamit, i can't believe this dip**** is our president.

I'm gonna use my handheld massager to do this.

Also bought one of these to strengthen my lungs. My lungs collapsed during surgery when I was 18, so I don't know if that means I'm more at risk or it was done intentionally when I had surgery.

s-l640.jpg
What's this b?? Should I cop one of these? How does it work? Stronger lungs for sports? Will I be Russell westbrook?

Dude really said he thinks those kids should be executed for riding their bikes smh :smh:
dude has said questionable stuff in the past. I see people riding on bikes and jogging in groups all over nyc. cops targeted those kids.
I said what I said, ANYONE still thinking is cool to congregate in large groups can be ran over, that goes for Karen and Billy too.
Love it how all of a sudden is just kids riding bikes, do ya understand what we are dealing with? We have been told to stay home to try and get over this as soon as possible, yet NYers of all colors, shapes and sizes continue to disregard this request, making Things worst, for the sake of what exactly? Tell me what was the purpose of a large group ride like that if it wasn’t to be defiant? So yes I’m totally fine with what I said....deal with it.

Nah b. This ain't the move. Swallow that spit.

Great to see everyone in Cali abiding by the shelter in place and the number of cases not rising each day.

We all know they could potentially go up as testing becomes more available but Garcetti and Newsom have been doing a really good job with everything here in SoCal.
As long as that death rate is staying consistently low than I'm going to stay positive about our results. We just have to keep at it since we were one of the cities in 1918 to ease up too early only to experience a second wave of the Spanish Flu.

and it’s working wonderfully, India with its HUGE population keeping their numbers low and things in order with nothing but sticks and smacks to the back of idiots heads....but we all know that ain’t gonna work with the idiots here
Nobody getting tested in India but the rich b.

Back
Top Bottom